Anybody went to McDonalds today?

29 cent hamburgers

10 of them for 3.08 with tax
pimp.gif
(some for me, some for the fam)

yummy to my my tummy

im in ny also. im in albany actually. someone please find out whats poppin with these hamburgers cuz if this is true im there with 2 bucks like gimme whatchagot

in new jersey...bergenline got like 10 MickeysDs...is it here too???
hopefully it isnt like whitecastle burgers...ain't never fill me up.

you guys are lucky, i gave up fast food and cant eat meat fridays. I would have got atleast 10 or more hamburgers, sounds so damn good.

Its funny. I went to mcdonalds today and that $%## was d'ed up. I was like damn...this is what i get for coming at lunch time
smh.gif
I totally forgot about thedeal lol.

I had it for breakfast...

McDonalds Breakfast >>>>> All .........except Walker Brothers...the north siders of Chicago know wassup wit Walker Brothers

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

didint you have to get the drinks?

i thought it was buy a drink and get a burrito free.... and was it only for breakfast?
I bought 5 bottled waters... they were a buck each lol.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

so are there 29 cent hamburgers?? im maddd confused.

yes. there ARE.

and there was a free burrito for breakfast : buy any medium or large drink and get a burrito for free

I haven't been to Mac Donald's for like 6 months, but when ever I fart, it smells like Mac Donald's. I can't explain it.

Anytime I mention a special from McDonalds that I heard about on NT the people at my local McDonalds look at me like I am speaking a foreign language.

Originally Posted by oh come on 120

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

didint you have to get the drinks?

i thought it was buy a drink and get a burrito free.... and was it only for breakfast?
I bought 5 bottled waters... they were a buck each lol.

wow for real? i didnt know you could get a bottled water.. sounds good
and i saw your blog.. you get food for cheap. hahaha\

but is it only for breakfast?

aiight is the mcdonalds in NY state or Albany NY having this deal?? yo i aint eat all day yalll .

Yea man I went at 7 before school. Got me a steak burrito and a Large Sweet Tea. My first breakfast in a while.

Its funny. I went to mcdonalds today and that $%## was d'ed up. I was like damn...this is what i get for coming at lunch time I totally forgot about thedeal lol.

^word

I got lunch from McDonalds earlier today, and the place was packed. It was so crowded in there that it went from ten hamburgers to five hamburgers for eachperson.

Back
Top Bottom