Anybody's seasonal allergies killing them this week?

I never had allergies until a few years ago, but they suck.

Last night and today I am dying - can barely breath, eyes watering/red like crazy.

Anybody recommend some good over the counter stuff to take? I've got an interview today I don't really want to have to cancel, but don't want tolook like an idiot at either.

41382654-177x150-0-0.jpg

Don't buy the Pink box Benadryl. The box I posted is
pimp.gif
. I take itright before I go to sleep (knocks me right out) and then when I wake up, I feel great.

It's terrible. the cottonwood trees are all fuzzin up. I sound like I'm talking in a cave, I'm all nasaly and echo-ey and I have post nasal drip solife kind of sucks right now LOL

It used to hit me pretty bad until I hit around 19-20. Haven't had many problems with it at all this year..so far

My buddies and I were talking about this at work the other day. Wild temperature/weather swings plus ridiculously high pollen count equal some terrible allergysymptoms.
Every day when I've woken up for the last week, my throat and mouth have felt like I was eating dry vagina the night before. Turrible.

Wow... I'm feeling like absolute death right now... Straight stuffy/running nose, serious pains in forehead and nose/eye area, red itchy eyes,coughing....This sucks.

*knock on wood*, No.

Zyrtec has been the BEST OTC allergy medicine I have ever taken. I mean, I still have the occasional sneezing and running nose, but I'd take that any dayof the week over headaches and itchy eyes. What helped me big time, is taking the Zyrtec pill right before I go to bed. I had previously been taking it when Iwoke up, but chaning things around has made me feel 100x better....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*knock on wood*, No.

Zyrtec has been the BEST OTC allergy medicine I have ever taken. I mean, I still have the occasional sneezing and running nose, but I'd take that any day of the week over headaches and itchy eyes. What helped me big time, is taking the Zyrtec pill right before I go to bed. I had previously been taking it when I woke up, but chaning things around has made me feel 100x better....
pimp.gif

Zyrtec FTW

Originally Posted by piczon1983

*knock on wood*, No.

Zyrtec has been the BEST OTC allergy medicine I have ever taken. I mean, I still have the occasional sneezing and running nose, but I'd take that any day of the week over headaches and itchy eyes. What helped me big time, is taking the Zyrtec pill right before I go to bed. I had previously been taking it when I woke up, but chaning things around has made me feel 100x better....
pimp.gif

Zyrtec FTW

What helped me big time, is taking the Zyrtec pill right before I go to bed. I had previously been taking it when I woke up, but chaning things around has made me feel 100x better....
For me personally, Zyrtec doesn't work as well for me as the Benadryl I posted, but co-sign on the method of taking it right before I go tobed.

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

I'm with you dude! Allergies FTL
mad.gif

Word. I was outside mowing the yard yesterday. They hit me heavy. I've been sneezing ever since.

Since last month they been kicking my +!!. I was tryin 2 tuff it out but I said eff it and re-upped on lots of drugs, some drugs not even forallergies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
PPL be confused when my eyes are red now
laugh.gif

I'm pissed though how I've all of a sudden got allergies I remember I use to never have them, then all of a sudden in 7th grade they kickin in.Allergies during the swine flu is not a good look especially when I have to travel to Queens
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I've never had allergies in my life. But these past couple of days have been rough as hell. I decided to search NT and see if any posts had been made.

I went to a holiday barbecue today, and it was outside. I couldn't play spades. I couldn't play cornhole, I couldn't even talk to my cousin'swife's sorority sisters. I looked like a damn **!!%#$ out there. I broke my personal record for most sneezes in a row. I cranked out 11.

I just took some of my nieces children's benadryl and I'm hoping it will get me through the night.

The only good thing about this bull @*#+ is that I no longer play sports. I couldn't imagine doing 2 a days with this @*#+.

And cosign on having allergies during the swine flu not being a good look. Everyone is afraid of you.

A lot of my friends be having to take medicine because of there allergies lately i just be laughing at them.
Thank god no allergies for me

Ugh. Dust & pollen
mad.gif

I use the Claratin meltaway tab things. They're the only things that work for me. Just google it for a picture.

Back
Top Bottom