Anyone been to Stacks in Burlingame?

Yep...me and my wife eat Breakfast there occasionally, it's cool......but we go to Millbrae Pancake House instead :b
tongue.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Overrated IMO. I think most people go there cuz all the rich, white folks rave about it. Go around the corner to Copenhagen- Huevos Rancheros w/ a side of waffles (strawberrys & whipped cream) is :D
happy.gif
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
pimp.gif
. A little over the top but it'll put you to sleep for the rest of the Sunday afternoon.

stacks > denny's after the club.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
11 21 85 97 52 99 22​

nope, but first watch in millbrae on el camino is real grubbin for breakfast+lunch.

blueberry + wheat germ + banana pancakes + belgian waffles w/strawberries + southwestern omelette + all kinds of stuff are :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

millbrae pancake house is the bomb. thats where its at. as for stacks naw its a pass for me. millbrae pancake house knows how to treat their customers right.-tom

Milbrae House of Pancakes is the @#%$, Steak, eggs and swedish pancakes.

First Watch is a great healthy alternative.

Nini's in San Mateo is good too.

Stack's overhyped and priced.

Theres a Stacks in Hayes Valley in San Francisco. But, its crackin'
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

its ok my family really likes it but to me its overrated imo
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

M-HOP...mann..that place is crackkinnnnn :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..The filipino lady there is funny..the one with the fro
Lol..oh well..lets wait for the hate..

I like to go to the one in redwood city once a month or so on the weekends. It always does the trick

Nini's > Stacks, Millbrae PH, etc...

I've been going there for 15 years, and the food is always the best! If you don't know, now you know...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

ALL I CAN SAY IS BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
WTB: 2s,3s,4s,8s,9s,11s,12s
BAD BOYS 2 "CAN YOU FIGHT OOUM MUTHA ****A YOU CAINT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you believe it's overrated, you've never had the blueberry pancakes. i'm assuming it's the same as stacks in campbell though.
fs: louis vuitton raymundo sunglasses

i love working across the street from stacks i just wish they were open longer

this is donpoppa posting

Back
Top Bottom