Anyone bought from Kicks-Crew? ps i know they are legit

So as the title states..anyone bought from Kicks-Crew? I know they are legit but i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them? Thanks

So as the title states..anyone bought from Kicks-Crew? I know they are legit but i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them? Thanks

Ah lovely! Yep ordered my grinches from there last week and didn't receive confirmation or anything but then realised they are based in Hong Kong and they were probably away for Chinese New Year. Mine got shipped out yesterday so pretty happy! $220 shipped is a price i will definitely pay for Grinches now

Ah lovely! Yep ordered my grinches from there last week and didn't receive confirmation or anything but then realised they are based in Hong Kong and they were probably away for Chinese New Year. Mine got shipped out yesterday so pretty happy! $220 shipped is a price i will definitely pay for Grinches now

Whats up with this website? Ordered a pair of the SB elites and its been over a week since I paid. They havent responded to any of my emails or messages on facebook. About to open a dispute on paypal...

Hate to bring up old threads, but I didnt want to make a new one if one already existed.

I believe the mv elites u ordered were preorder... They're legit i got my chinas and concords from them no problems

So from the consensus in here they're legit? Some of the things they have seem too good to be true.

^ agreed, even with shipping some of the prices are pretty good.  The website doesn't claim their kicks are 100% authentic (not that they really have to) but a lot of sites like this one do.  However their facebook does say their stuff is was 100% authentic so I guess that covers it. 
pimp.gif

yea I have ordered form this site and in the past they have always been on point. No complaints and if it isn't some Chinese holiday the shoes are usually shipped within 3 business days

Originally Posted by Dat Piff

^ agreed, even with shipping some of the prices are pretty good.  The website doesn't claim their kicks are 100% authentic (not that they really have to) but a lot of sites like this one do.  However their facebook does say their stuff is was 100% authentic so I guess that covers it. 
pimp.gif

I don't want to mix threads here but mentalkicks.com claims their shoes are 100% authentic yet I got fake concords and had to go through quite the adventure to get PART of my money back.  Case in point, saying their stuff is 100% authentic doesn't prove anything.

Back
Top Bottom