anyone check out that Stephen Hawking documentary about aliens on Discovery Channel?

ITT: aliens, man
alien.gif
images

Very very very mind-blowing stuff... I mean, this dude is a genius and he really does believe aliens are indeed out there. I have witnessed a ufo firsthand before so I definitely believe that there is life in space... So, what is NT's take on aliens? what did yall think of the documentary for those who watched it? any other cool alien documentaries? Put me on, NT!
glasses.gif

If aliens exist (I'm not saying that they don't) then why don't they come fourth? Supposedly they technology is a lot more advance then ours. So, what are they waiting for?

I always wanted to see it. I'll probably check it out this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

Originally Posted by Kiiing

If aliens exist (I'm not saying that they don't) then why don't they come forth? Supposedly their technology is a lot more advanced then ours. So, what are they waiting for?

they have came forth many times throughout many civilizations in the past it's just a matter of time and consciousness before they come forth this time around 

and fixed btw

I've always felt that the chances of there being aliens in humanity's time of existence are slim. Humans have been walking around for over 200,000 years, sure... but looking on a universal timeline, that amount of time isn't even a speck. Think of all of the possible alien races, wars, natural disasters, extinctions, etc. that could/would have happened throughout time since the universe has been created and before humans existed. I just feel like it's too optimistic to say that aliens exist now and they've visited multiple times. Just depends on how advanced their tech got before extinction or whatever, at least in my opinion. If an asteroid were to hit tomorrow, we'd be screwed. Maybe the same thing or something similar happened to a bunch of alien races on different planets before us.

And even if there are aliens, they life on that planet could still be in the stage where everything still hasn't evolved beyond single cell organisms, similar to how life was on our planet when life first came to be here. I don't know though... universe is too large to be certain about anything.

If aliens exist (I'm not saying that they don't) then why don't they come fourth? Supposedly they technology is a lot more advance then ours. So, what are they waiting for?

I think that they are already here. their technology is so advanced that earthly technology are not yet capable of detecting them. Thats why ufos remain "unidentified"... because we THINK we saw it, but it's too fast to be detected. I bet there are a group of them hovering somewhere over the vast pacific ocean, and they are merely sending scouts to spy on the human race, to gather as much information as possible before making a move

and for the person that asked, the documentary is called http://dsc.discovery.com/...rse-fear-the-aliens.html

I haven't watched the Hawking documentary but I've been hooked on a series that's on the History Channel called "Ancient Aliens." It's a series that focuses on the theory that aliens have been "visiting" Earth throughout history, possibly introducing certain technologies to help humans "evolve."

What's the title of the Hawking documentary?

Maybe they are not interested in us, lol. If they are nearly as advanced as people think they are, maybe they think Earth would be a lost cause or not worth their time. 

THEY KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY COME OUT AND SHOW THEMSELFS

THINK THEY HAVEN'T TRIED THIS WITH ANOTHER RACE?

THEY HAVE TO WORK IN BABY STEPS BEFORE THEY COME ABOUT TO THE "PUBLIC"

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST LUCKY TO GET A RARE GLIMPSE AT THE RIGHT MOMENT IN TIME

BUT THEY COME HERE EVERY DAY & NIGHT JUST LOOK UP BRO

AND ITS NOT ONE KIND
pimp.gif

IN OUR LIFETIME WE WILL SEE THEM...100% SURE

would love to see it, might youtube it. i seriously believe there is living specimens out there other than us.

Im always catching myself staring at the sky for some reason, ive seen some thimgs that I dont really have an explanation for, but whatever I see is always so far away that itll just look like a dot reflecting light off the sun.

I dont think we will ever see actual aliens but only their ufos. I mean if they are that advanced then dont you think they would have unmanned ships flying around instead of actual aliens in them??

Originally Posted by Fade On You

So wait, this dude says aliens exist and everyone's like "
eek.gif
" and "genius!" 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
090421StephenHawking.jpg
not sure if serious

this dude is a "genius!" to begin with and he says aliens exist and everyone's like "
eek.gif
"

hopefully that was easier to comprehend

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I really do not agree with stephen hawkins. He is an intellectual gambit in my opinion. I think believe what he says to be fact all the time because he is stereotyped as a genius like Einstein. Einstein is being proved wrong about a lot of things we took as fact from him, yet he is the stereotypical smart person.

Hawkins theories are based on the fact that there was nothing at all before the big bang. Science is proving that there are potentially big bangs occurring in other parts of the uni-verse and the evidence is coming to light about the multi-verse. I actually found the round table discussion after Hawkins show more enlightening that this mans narcissistic view on the universe. He is fear mongering...

Originally Posted by Wr

I really do not agree with stephen hawkins. He is an intellectual gambit in my opinion. I think believe what he says to be fact all the time because he is stereotyped as a genius like Einstein. Einstein is being proved wrong about a lot of things we took as fact from him, yet he is the stereotypical smart person.

Hawkins theories are based on the fact that there was nothing at all before the big bang. Science is proving that there are potentially big bangs occurring in other parts of the uni-verse and the evidence is coming to light about the multi-verse. I actually found the round table discussion after Hawkins show more enlightening that this mans narcissistic view on the universe. He is fear mongering...
I would like to hear your theory then

Back
Top Bottom