Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Just started getting back into Pokemon. What's with the Charizard hype? I'm seeing people pulling packs just for this card & they had a Charizard day on P:Go.
it’s basically the people who grew up on original pokémon are older now and charizard is still that dude lol

My target has a bunch of chronicles. Picked up two boxes to open.
image.jpg

Clearly donruss now.

I get the numbered sets making cards valuable again but damn, so many sets and releases it just feels like another money grab and start to a junk wax era.

loved cards as a kid and really recently rediscovered this hobby. so far been pulling retail football that i can find. nothing too crazy. getting a boombox basketball tomorrow that i cant wait to break.

watching other people break packs has been weirdly entertaining. lol

loved cards as a kid and really recently rediscovered this hobby. so far been pulling retail football that i can find. nothing too crazy. getting a boombox basketball tomorrow that i cant wait to break.

watching other people break packs has been weirdly entertaining. lol

it’s become my new go to on youtube lol

phil hughes if you guys are familiar with baseball. used to pitch for the yankees. ha made a second career out of opening cards on youtube.

could even argue that he’s responsible for the boom

also a guy named leonhart quit his job as a lawyer to be a full time pokémon card youtuber and i’m almost certain is more successful now than when he was a lawyer

check both out it’s some good content

^no game tomorrow, sir.

And I speak for everyone in this group (not really, but I am gonna pretend I do)....

Lets keep Pokemon out of this thread, please.

My Target moved the cards to the electronic section Behind the glass case. Nothing. On my way out I go where they use to be and found 6 absolute football hangers. If anybody is interested let me know. $15 ea + shipping

Link to these raffles ???

you must be very lucky
I just play a lot. Its a form of gambling that I enjoy.

I dont have links for you. They are done in Facebook groups, and there are TONS of groups that do them. But my favorites are Crunch Time Breaks, Stax Xity and Panini Prizm, Optic and Select Breaks. Groups run raffles and box breaks all the time.

***edit*** Actually, WTF am I talking about.....I can get you the links to the groups. You just have to request to join.

But there are so many groups that do rips, breaks, raffles, etc.

Last edited:
Well, I had been showin this around online for a while, a guy finally reached out to me, but he wanted to trade, managed to land this and is sending it my way for the Herbert.

1603998849982.png

I love that Herbert, but Tua....... thas my squad. And it's numbered to 49, the Herbert isn't numbered at all. So, I pulled the trigger. :frown:

arent sticker autos kinda trash? In a way? I remember seeing that said a few times

that tua is dope and it’s signed on card

:rofl:

I see it clear as day now

this morning I just woke up for work,it didn’t look like that I swear

anyone else cook on the Walmart site for mosaic bball restock ?:pimp:

That Jeudy auto :lol:
Reminds of of Jaire Alexander's auto from a few years ago. Hated hitting his ugly autos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom