Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Joined Sep 20, 2007
I was given a little sleeve for my CGC slabbed Lugia. I think the sleeve is wearing a little bit and it’s not as clear seeing the card when I handle it.

Do I need to worry about these slabs scratching easily? Should I keep it in the sleeve for as long as I can? I know they sell other sleeves but this one I got is a perfect fit and I heard the other sleeves aren’t form fitted perfectly to the slab, which I prefer.

Joined Sep 27, 2003
Didn’t even realize the retail select (or at least blasters) were blue.

So many damn variations. Can only see panini watering things down more.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
^ haven't seen those brand names in a LONG time

been awhile since i was in here but I was listening to the ESPN daily pod they were discussing the Fanatics exclusive + the 6.6 mil Honus auction.

could totally see Topps selling to Fanatics just so they dont go out of business

Joined Feb 11, 2008
They pulled a chrome Curry rookie and a standard Griffin, Curry and Harden rookie

Last edited:
Joined Jul 22, 2012
Seems there are more parallels in Chrome baseball this year. I think it's going to take some time for me to work on completing this.

Joined Sep 28, 2004
Stopped collecting around 03. Looking through mostly junk, I found this guy
49B69D20-463D-4BC9-946E-96BAD2733745.jpeg

worth a grading? I see some superficial scratches on the surface but the corners seem solid.
not a single Brady rookie.I bought single packs back then so there’s just so much junk out there. $15 packs with straight common junk. I was hustling backwards back then. I should’ve saved for the hobby boxes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now