Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I made this on my phone.

Gonna try and get some. But 67 friggin cards is OD.

Screenshot_20220625-194327.png

I haven't found any Prizm retail yet. I lost on all the Fanatics lottery (Max of 24 per person. dumb). But looking... there's really no #/d in retail blasters or cellos and the color options are scarce too.

Went to Long Beach Expo earlier to drop off some cards at the PSA booth. It’s mostly coin collectors but some card sellers. Didn’t get a lot of photos but two caught my eye:

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Last edited:
if you guys have or come across any "braylin minier" bowman chrome 1st colors...i am buying

looking for green, orange, red & 1/1

Last edited:
C CP1708 how much you spending a year on cards my man?

Iono. I started back real slow around 2012-13 or so. Real slow.

But last 2-3 years I been spendin too damn much. :smh: :lol:

All the cleanin up I did, I pulled a large box out that had some random stuff in it........yea..... :lol:

PXL_20220705_061258767.jpg
PXL_20220705_061018244.MP.jpg

I love that ****. :lol:

Yo dawg

Do u even buy kicks lol u on the wrong forum dawg jesus christ

Ever thought abt storage

I still have about 50 pairs but don't really add much these days with how impossible it is to get them.

Ironically, this is my third time collecting cards. I've sold my whole collection twice but keep comin back. This isn't even close to what I used to have. Not even a quarter. Maybe 20%. My OG collection was MASSIVE. I'm talkin dozens of Monster Boxes plus 100's of 900 count boxes plus close to 40ish binders plus more random boxes.

I can't even quantify what I've spent in my lifetime. :smh:

i seen all those boxes without wrap and was like clean up huh..

did the same also its bad habbit throwing the cards back in the box ..then next thing u know its a junkyard lol

speaking of need more shoeboxes to dump my singles in

love throwing a bunch of random stuff in a box and let it age for a couple years and see what lasted the test of time

its always that one rookie/prospect you dont expect to shine the most

Back
Top Bottom