Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I was in Rainier Beach until recently, just got a house in Renton (Benson Hill area). There's a hobby shop (Shane's) near the Starbucks in Renton Village but I've never been there. What about you?

Ballard - was at the Target on Market today, nothing at all. They had Topps complete set boxes lol

Will need to connect when we are able to!

アミーゴ アミーゴ that's wassup! I work in Pioneer Square, which isn't far from Ballard at all. We can connect downtown when this craziness is over, maybe even bug the other Seattle NT folks.

yup walmart. I know the app isn't always accurate but I have been checking couple weeks now and it finally updated yesterday. It is in stock now.

basically Jasson Dominguez. There are other like bo, lux, puason, witt, sam huff. Like years past, expect tons of rookie cards. Alot of rookies you will not know. Store it somewhere and in a few years go thru the cards again and you might strike gold....like Pete Alonso last year :wink:
Pulled both out of 3 fat packs!
image.jpg

really have taken a dip, but with the market as stagnated as it is right now its a good time to go after the old stuff. Caught a bonds rc off ebay for under 10 bucks. Then bought two hobby boxes of 89 Bowman, got the Griffey rc in the 2nd box

I’ve always hated the Griffey bowman rookie. Maybe even more than his fleer rookie :lol:

wish they had sleeves for the sgc holders so the slabs won't scratch up. Give it some time and someone will make it

3 stores I just went to all restocked. They put the mosaic boxes with the Pokémon stuff for some reason

CE2CE634-0EB2-41EE-B460-0F710D9F7718.jpeg
CE2CE634-0EB2-41EE-B460-0F710D9F7718.jpeg

Nice...hoping I find some this week. I still have 9 megas a couple hangers and cellos still in the stash. I want to stock up before I open anymore.

Nice...hoping I find some this week. I still have 9 megas a couple hangers and cellos still in the stash. I want to stock up before I open anymore.
Already up them up on offer up while going to the next target and getting folks wanting to buy everything I got lol

Target or Walmart?

I’ve only seen people find anything at Target. I really only hit Walmart’s because Target is too far for away for me to be able to check often.

Already up them up on offer up while going to the next target and getting folks wanting to buy everything I got lol

Yea it’s flying..I sold most of what I had already so everything I still have is house money. With the NBA coming back soon imma hold for like another few weeks or so.

i dont think it will. The 10 inserted autos are a nice touch, but 100k still seems high after everything thats happened with this set in the last few weeks. IMO. Could very well be wrong though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom