Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

The new UFC set was pretty good today:

1619649857403.png
Dope! Big Holloway fan

I ended up scoopin a hobby box but Im just gonna stash it

I should've bought a few hobby boxes when I had the chance this morning. I struck out on the Fanatics Prizm Basketball restock too.

Was there a Fanatics restock today? Damn.

I def shoulda grabbed more UFC boxes but was surprised to get in after hitting refresh 100 times that I just immediately clicked add to cart/check out.. didnt even mess with the quantity lol

Was there a Fanatics restock today? Damn.

I def shoulda grabbed more UFC boxes but was surprised to get in after hitting refresh 100 times that I just immediately clicked add to cart/check out.. didnt even mess with the quantity lol

Solid purchases. I hope we see a retail release soon.

I never even knew fanatics dropped today. Any more releases from them? I’m interested

The re-stock went quick. They raised the price too. It went from $99.99 to $149.99/box.

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 you selling any prizm blasters?

I'm holding onto everything for now.

1k+ for UFC cards.

What. A. Time.

I get it but i aint trippin. Having fun man

I could flip it for 40%-ish profit right now but Im not in a hurry.

I’d love to buy a decent box of new nba just to rip open smh
Go tomorrow morning to Target. They're limiting people to 1 item per person. Not sure how lit your area is but it shouldn't take too much effort to yield a box to open.

Go tomorrow morning to Target. They're limiting people to 1 item per person. Not sure how lit your area is but it shouldn't take too much effort to yield a box to open.

prizm? I will go and give it a shot if it’s indeed 1 per

thanks for the info! its wild out there, but i might have to try and get a box of Prizm. It's like Christmas all over, until you get a box full of bench warmers lol

They take virtual line sign ups at 5am if you show up earlier then supposedly don’t get to purchase.
Good lord, that’s too early for me lol. Thank you, I’ll just go around 7 ish and see what’s up. If anything, I’ll just pick up some snacks and toiletries haha

Rolled up at 9:00AM two hours after opening.

1 of anything only per household.

Chose a basketball prizm cello over a select blaster. First score in a while.

Anybody here from Toronto? How are y'all getting retail cards during the lockdown? Walmart isn,t selling anything non-essential and the local pharmacies are dried up...

Back
Top Bottom