Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I was given a little sleeve for my CGC slabbed Lugia. I think the sleeve is wearing a little bit and it’s not as clear seeing the card when I handle it.

Do I need to worry about these slabs scratching easily? Should I keep it in the sleeve for as long as I can? I know they sell other sleeves but this one I got is a perfect fit and I heard the other sleeves aren’t form fitted perfectly to the slab, which I prefer.

Didn’t even realize the retail select (or at least blasters) were blue.

So many damn variations. Can only see panini watering things down more.

PXL_20210828_034327821.jpg
PXL_20210829_034831500.jpg

Yesterday and today's pick ups. :pimp:

^ haven't seen those brand names in a LONG time

been awhile since i was in here but I was listening to the ESPN daily pod they were discussing the Fanatics exclusive + the 6.6 mil Honus auction.

could totally see Topps selling to Fanatics just so they dont go out of business

They pulled a chrome Curry rookie and a standard Griffin, Curry and Harden rookie

Last edited:
Seems there are more parallels in Chrome baseball this year. I think it's going to take some time for me to work on completing this.

Stopped collecting around 03. Looking through mostly junk, I found this guy
49B69D20-463D-4BC9-946E-96BAD2733745.jpeg

worth a grading? I see some superficial scratches on the surface but the corners seem solid.
not a single Brady rookie.I bought single packs back then so there’s just so much junk out there. $15 packs with straight common junk. I was hustling backwards back then. I should’ve saved for the hobby boxes.

Back
Top Bottom