Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Found these at big lots

had a few packs left grabbed 2, I assume this is junk? Didn’t get anything numbered or anything Like I wanted :lol:

6F88C5F7-0BB4-48B1-B456-864FFF0C890E.jpeg

Submitted my first Topps Redemption card. It's a Topps Luminaries Letters Book of Mike Yastrzemski.

Hopefully it doesn't take years for him to sign it and I actually get it back lol.

need it in nfl / nba form

would cost like 200-300 a pack

thats why i like panini baseball...its cheap and flippers stay away ....people dont want them till they need to collect a top rookie of a player like say Ronald or Shohei or a auto for the low...can stack them up for cheap if you believe in some players

yea in the resale market, u do know retail is a thing right lol

im talking about retail brother

the white sparkle isn't retail releases tho...panini released the same pack with 3 cards white sparkle prizm nba was going for $400 a pack..$500 resell market

im talking bout panini brother

the white sparkle isn't retail releases tho...panini released the same pack with 3 cards white sparkle prizm nba was going for $400 a pack..$500 resell market

im talking bout panini brother

o shi u right, I completely forgot my bad

im talking apologies brother

why mlb so low but nfl nba so dam high

might just go and order some of those mlb joints

o shi u right, I completely forgot my bad

im talking apologies brother

why mlb so low but nfl nba so dam high

might just go and order some of those mlb joints

its all good, its easy to get confused with all the product that has been releasing.

but Panini doesnt have a MLB LICENSE so people view it as "lesser"

so people sleep on it, but panini has been stuffing the baseball product with hits...since its hard to move unlicensed product with no names

.i seen some clean autos of rookie patch autos of Tatis.jr go for way cheaper compared to the topps counterpart

dudes tripping over cards having no team logos but the market has caught on slowly i seen...you can get national treasures panini baseball for cheap compared to the counterparts lol

optic & prizm baseball is clean tho..look into those for singles if you want to prospect for cheap lol

g14 g14

looking at some of the prices of the white sparkle rookies if the nfl joint maybe we should invest in it, as a group, simply for profit

they going for big bucks on the bay

and i was todays yrs old when i realized panini mlb products have no team logos :wow:

Last edited:
its all good, its easy to get confused with all the product that has been releasing.

but Panini doesnt have a MLB LICENSE so people view it as "lesser"

so people sleep on it, but panini has been stuffing the baseball product with hits...since its hard to move unlicensed product with no names

.i seen some clean autos of rookie patch autos of Tatis.jr go for way cheaper compared to the topps counterpart

dudes tripping over cards having no team logos but the market has caught on slowly i seen...you can get national treasures panini baseball for cheap compared to the counterparts lol

optic & prizm baseball is clean tho..look into those for singles if you want to prospect for cheap lol
i agree.. Prizm look really nice as well as optic.. the auto per mega box for Prizm seems like a steal... also they have Kelenic, Manoah and a few other rookies missing from Topps series 1 and 2 .. I like having these for my PC

Reactions: g14
I picked up some Gypsy Baseball at Barnes and Noble the other night. Just a blaster because i had the urge to open something. Got nothing lol.

Guess Walmart is stocking big time now. I missed my local yesterday but there's a picture floating around of an Illinois store FULLY stocked.

Products are loaded up, y’all

Red Card Exclusives

Hi gents,

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now and it has sparked my interest to dive in to the world of buying rookie cards.

My favourite players are Ray Allen and Kevin Durant and looking to buy their rookie cards. I've got a few questions to ask...

1) What are theor must have rookie cards? I see for Kevin Durant its Topps Chrome and Ray Allen, Topps Finest?

2) When buying graded cards, it looks like buying cards graded by BGS and PSA are the ones to go? Any grading companies that I should completely avoid?

3) Besides eBay, are there any other websites that are good in purchasing these types of cards? Mind you, I am based in Australia (options in Aus in very limited) so will need one that ships internationally (and secured).

Looking to buy their RCs which are graded at least 9.5 so it looks like Ill be spending a bit... lol. Just at the point in my life where I'd like to spend money on something I love (basketball/NBA) and hope down the line it gives a decent return when I need to sell it to pay for my sons college tuition (He's only 1 at the moment...LOL)

Hi gents,

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now and it has sparked my interest to dive in to the world of buying rookie cards.

My favourite players are Ray Allen and Kevin Durant and looking to buy their rookie cards. I've got a few questions to ask...

1) What are theor must have rookie cards? I see for Kevin Durant its Topps Chrome and Ray Allen, Topps Finest?

2) When buying graded cards, it looks like buying cards graded by BGS and PSA are the ones to go? Any grading companies that I should completely avoid?

3) Besides eBay, are there any other websites that are good in purchasing these types of cards? Mind you, I am based in Australia (options in Aus in very limited) so will need one that ships internationally (and secured).

Looking to buy their RCs which are graded at least 9.5 so it looks like Ill be spending a bit... lol. Just at the point in my life where I'd like to spend money on something I love (basketball/NBA) and hope down the line it gives a decent return when I need to sell it to pay for my sons college tuition (He's only 1 at the moment...LOL)

PSA/BGS is king. I wouldn’t go with any others right now tbh.

Buy what you like, keep it a hobby and cool if there’s a rate of return. eBay or forums/private sales with buyer protection (PayPal, etc)

Back
Top Bottom