Anyone currently work or ever worked at Hertz?

I'm considering taking a job with the company as a Transporter.

If anyone here has any input or past experiences on that job position, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm considering taking a job with the company as a Transporter.

If anyone here has any input or past experiences on that job position, I'd greatly appreciate it.

my marketing teacher wouldnt stop tellin us how great hertz and enterprise are to work for. Id say go for it, specially if you aint got a job right now

my marketing teacher wouldnt stop tellin us how great hertz and enterprise are to work for. Id say go for it, specially if you aint got a job right now

Anyone else have input? 
nerd.gif

I just applied for a transporter job as a part time thing today,my dads worked for hertz for many years,good company ,take the job,try it out,if you dont like it quit and pretend it never happened,it doesnt pay that well but might as well do something while your doin nothing

I just applied for a transporter job as a part time thing today,my dads worked for hertz for many years,good company ,take the job,try it out,if you dont like it quit and pretend it never happened,it doesnt pay that well but might as well do something while your doin nothing

I worked for Enterprise not Hertz, i guess it depends on the position. But I was in the management training program at enterprise, if its the same position dont take it!

got $10.00/hr and worked form 7am-6pm M-F. Washing cars in a suit is not the business. they tell you, you get an MBA w/o the schooling and debt. its a huge *%%#%*# lie. its not different than any other retail job. If you got questions feel free to PM me

I worked for Enterprise not Hertz, i guess it depends on the position. But I was in the management training program at enterprise, if its the same position dont take it!

got $10.00/hr and worked form 7am-6pm M-F. Washing cars in a suit is not the business. they tell you, you get an MBA w/o the schooling and debt. its a huge *%%#%*# lie. its not different than any other retail job. If you got questions feel free to PM me

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

I just applied for a transporter job as a part time thing today,my dads worked for hertz for many years,good company ,take the job,try it out,if you dont like it quit and pretend it never happened,it doesnt pay that well but might as well do something while your doin nothing.
I'm wondering what kind of tasks do they give you while working as a Transporter?

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

I just applied for a transporter job as a part time thing today,my dads worked for hertz for many years,good company ,take the job,try it out,if you dont like it quit and pretend it never happened,it doesnt pay that well but might as well do something while your doin nothing.
I'm wondering what kind of tasks do they give you while working as a Transporter?

Back
Top Bottom