Anyone do custom work in Eugene area?

I've got a pretty simple job that I wanted to get done on some Stabs. I know there are a few of you in Portland, but i'm hoping there's someone in Eugene so I don't have to drive up there. If you know someone, that's cool, and if you do good work yourself you can PM me. Thanks.
Spinach dip, real hot chicks. Spike the punch and take a sip.​

Nobody in Portland is as good as E-Labor. just ship them to Renton Washington. Don't cheat yourself.
Team Pacific Northwest​

$20 is about how much the work would cost.

^AGREED.

Honest to god I have met and looked at everyones work from KVN to Methamphibian, and if I need work done I'd go to E-Labor. Period. He has the sickest ideas, his designs are so creative and the guys mad cool. oo206oo has had a few pairs done and every time I am impressed by the quality of the work.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Word, go with EL.

Ive had 2 pairs done and im actually contemplating a job on some stabs as well.

Top notch work.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

EL's stuff at Sole Collector was amazing. But if you'd prefer someone from OR for convenience sake, then contact the ATC guys...they had some really good stuff at their table too.

EL's good and so are the ATC guys, but your best bet is luring eugene resident kixslf out of retirement...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Steep, aren't you part of ATC?

Everything ive seen from ATC is trash.

Straight up, never been impressed.

And im just stating my opinion, so keep it movin with the "hater" comments.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Quote:
Steep, aren't you part of ATC?

Yeah, I was attempting to be mildly funny...guess it's not really working.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Back
Top Bottom