Anyone down for a Madden 10 franchise on Xbox live with the draft????????

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
trying to start a online franchise today with the fantasy draft just wanted to know if any NTers down...... Im gonna advance games after every 2 days at 5pmeastern time

plus i will be importing the draft classes i have all 4 years with names for yall Tebow fans

i wanna get the draft in the 1st week in ASAP

just put your GT and team......and im stopping it at 16 teams

lets see if we can get some seasons in

my info:

GT : Pac Man 850
Team: Jags

ok so im gonna make the franchise and how ever many people come in the franchise is how many we gonna roll with but the limit is 16

im gonna call it niketalk23

and the password will be nike23

i need everyone who wants in to enter the franchise so we can get the draft done tonight ima let yall know the time when everyone gets in

i checked yesterday and it was only 2 people to join im trying to get atleast 8

i guess people didnt read the thread cause im always online dont worry ima hit every one up ASAP and get this draft and season goin ASAP

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yeah it is

go to find frachise and its called niketalk23

password nike23

it will! we just gotta get everybody in it........i looked this morning and it was the same thing just 4 people in it........once it hits 8 im gonna messegeall the people and set up a good draft date for everybody

but im ready to start this......with everybody who posted and people PMing me we should have about 14 people in it but know one has joined

but if you got some people who will hop in tell them about it the more the better

ok good

im online now and it say only 5 people in it

where is everybody else i wanna get the draft in tonight

the franchise is niketalk23 password is nike23

yall dudes still wanna do this?

people act like they dont wanna sign up

Back
Top Bottom