Anyone else a hard-working lazy person?

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Target%20-%20Arrowgif.gif
roll.gif
QFT

count me in,
im also a mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd procrastinator....

I dont understand it. I work hard study hard, but in general im a lazy person. Im the type that will tell my peoples to turn the light on when its right besideme.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Durden7

Of course everyone is going to say that theyre like this.
laugh.gif

Almost everyone finds the motivation to do things that they enjoy and are passionate about. On the flip side, they just don't have the desire to do things they don't want to do therefore its viewed as being lazy.
Except it's not like this at all.. i seriously work hard at ANYTHING i have to do.. whether it's pulling weeds, or running on the treadmill.. i just see no point in doing anything half-way.

So it's not a matter of what i'm passionate about.. even many things i enjoy doing I put off all the time.

Quit trying to tie us all into something...

So you pull allll the weeds?

Im not trying to tie everyone into something because theyre already doing it themselves. I have some examples/analogies, but I fear I dont want this topic toget off hand so I wont even bother going there.

Damn, this is the perfect categorization for me. I'll slough off for a crazy amount of time, but once I get working, I'm great at whatever. It'sjust a matter of me getting off my @!@.

Take for example this paper I'm working on. Once I hit my stride, I'll finish it in a few hours. Until then, I'm on NT just talking about it.

If i get up the motivation to do something, I do the hell out of it.. but with most things, I have a hard time getting started.

It's a weird situation... like, i know some guys who goto the gym all the time but they mostly just stand around, don't really work that hard. Whereas somebody like me has a hard time getting the motivation to goto the gym, but once you get me there, I bust my +*% til I can't any longer.

What's with that?
nerd.gif

dawg you just described me to a T!!!!

Im a lazy, lathargic person, but when I decide to do something, I do it to the fullest!!! Motivation is just soo hard to find....especially when I find thatgroove on the couch!

Originally Posted by eight2one

If i get up the motivation to do something, I do the hell out of it.. but with most things, I have a hard time getting started.

It's a weird situation... like, i know some guys who goto the gym all the time but they mostly just stand around, don't really work that hard. Whereas somebody like me has a hard time getting the motivation to goto the gym, but once you get me there, I bust my +*% til I can't any longer.

What's with that?
nerd.gif

dawg you just described me to a T!!!!

Motivation is just soo hard to find....especially when I find that groove on the couch!
laugh.gif
QFT stupid couch groove

ya i will do pretty much anything but unless i am enjoying it or my life will suck if i dont then i will do the bare minimum on it. and i wait on the lastminute for almost everything

Back
Top Bottom