Anyone else a hard-working lazy person?

That's why y'all ain't gonna amount to nothin! You gotta be hongry everyday even tho you gettin it!
Just kidding I'm lazy too!

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

That's why y'all ain't gonna amount to nothin! You gotta be hongry everyday even tho you gettin it!
Just kidding I'm lazy too!

Boy, shut yo ess up. I'm one of those lazy go getters too. I don't do it, but when I do, I do it reeeeeeal Big.

Edit: I know you lazy, get cho butt off the couch.
laugh.gif

I'm exactly the same way. Once I find something to do I will do it until it's done and I'll do it the best I can. It's just reallllly hard forme to find what that something is.

that is exactly how i am, which is not something to be proud of
tired.gif

that's exactly me also...
laugh.gif

in my experience the average person is like this. there are a few exceptions... there are some people who are OD perfectionists.

but in general, i think most people are like this.

Just like me!! Sometimes I don't take a shower for 3-4 days straight, But when I do manage to get my **@* up to take a shower, I scrub myself really cleanand thoroughly.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Just like me!! Sometimes I don't take a shower for 3-4 days straight, But when I do manage to get my **@* up to take a shower, I scrub myself really clean and thoroughly.
happy.gif

Son.....................................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Just like me!! Sometimes I don't take a shower for 3-4 days straight, But when I do manage to get my **@* up to take a shower, I scrub myself really clean and thoroughly.
happy.gif

roll.gif

But yeah, I'm a hard working lazy person. I'm trying to change that though.

That's me. At my work we have to fold dress shirts with the pins in it and everything. And my manager said all the ones that we have can get done ifeverybody folds 10 a day. Me I fold around 20 a day. But I am the type of person that if somebody else doesn't pull their weight around me I'll getlazy about it real quick until they step it up.

I can honestly say that I can relate to this.

laugh.gif

For example, I never studyor do any homework for my Financial Accounting class but I'm pulling an all nighter tonight for the final. I totallyprocrastinated for the midterm, but ended up getting an A- after putting in 8 hours of straight, hard, studying.

And the OG here in So Cal is just intense - I'm talking about having a serious case of the munchies, but I'll be too lazy to get off the COUCH.

smh.gif

IDK, maybe I should stick to sativa during the semester. But that crossfade with the OG is so piffff.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom