ANYONE ELSE CHANGE THEIR MIND ABOUT 808s & HEARTBREAK?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i can listen to the whole album except the last track

pimp.gif

I love this album.

Rap has ya'll all #$@#'d up. Ya'll can't enjoy good music with a HUMAN meaning behind it but instead run to topics that 90% of fans have never or will never experience.
human meaning or not, it sounds like !@#!.

Albums dope but i can see why people dont like it. I was in that kind of space kanye was in when i heard the album so i think it struck a cord better with methat it would someone else. but thats just my opinion.

Right now I'm completely opposite. I couldn't take this album out of the changer because it was so tight, but now I can't put it back in. Beenlistening to too much Jay Z in anticipation for BP3.

When I first bought this album, it wouldnt see the light of the day. Recently, it listen to at least one track everyday. To say it has grown on me is anunderstatement,

To someone who listens to nothing but rap or r&b, it might sound groundbreaking or whatever, but honestly this album is repetitive, shallow, and cliché.Love Lockdown had OK lyrics and a great sound, but the rest of the album fails to break any new creative ground. I'm a fan of Kanye's, but he can do alot better than 808s.

I didnt like it at first...it grew on me...I dont like it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom