Anyone Else Ever Go On A Selling Spree?

im about to clean HOUSE ... everything i dont use or havent used recently is getting sold ... i have a dvd collection of over 400 movies thats getting the axeafter i make digital copies ... im thinkin selling for $2 a piece or maybe as one big lot ...

i have so many jerseys, hats and shoes that ive never worn or barely worn collecting dust ... old video games and systems ... memorabilia ... i just want toget rid of it all ...

anyone ever done this?

i have so much *%%+ even if i only get 1/100th of its value ill still come out with bank ... trying to pay my car off and stop spending on useless *%%+ ...

I'm about to sell some shoes on here .. ideally want to sell like 25 pairs but IDK how it's gonna work out.

yea, every once in a while when I realize that I need money in the near future, I'll go on a selling spree.

If you have a couple of big items like furniture, then you should have a garage sale.....people will buy anything....you have to be ready to let %!*$ go forcheap though, but if you sell most of it the cash will definitely build up throughout the day.

see i thought about the garage sale route but i dunno im too lazy for that ... i think id rather pay my fees and try to push it all on ebay or craigslist ...my major products is my dvd collection and my shoes/clothes ... i dunno

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

see i thought about the garage sale route but i dunno im too lazy for that ... i think id rather pay my fees and try to push it all on ebay or craigslist ... my major products is my dvd collection and my shoes/clothes ... i dunno

I'm telling you man you would get rid of so much %!*#....Just have signs and ads or whatever a few weeks before...I did't believe my step dad when wehad one a few years ago.....it was damn 630am on a Saturday and like mad people showed up already...I got rid of so much %!*# it was crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm thinking about it, even if it's just shoes. I have about 6-7 pairs that gets worn regularly. The rest just sits until summer.

I don't have enough stuff to sell it off.
laugh.gif

I've tried selling to friends before, but they can never come up with the money.

OP, what size you wear?

<< Selling a pair of NDS Patent red/white 1's for $140 and giving away a pair of VI's with it for free .. 2 for 1 FTW !!

Only thing is, I'm not shipping and people have to be in NYC ...

For Females I have a few hot kix - Some TWs (tailwinds) for cheap ... damn, I have mad @%%# but I hate shipping and I aint no re-seller, just a collector whoneeds more space in the house

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I am about to, I have a stack of Supreme, Patagonia and Polo RL gear to shift...damn procrastinating
tired.gif
Send me a list of what you got by way of Patagonia and Supreme. I might be interested in something.

kfc.one@gmail.com

I too have a grip of stuff to sell but never get around to it.

didnt want this to turn into a sales thread because that would be illegal ... just seeing if anyone has ever sold all their +%+% before ...

Back
Top Bottom