Anyone else get the feeling that Denver is in LOVE with the BIRDMAN..because he's WHITE??

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You're dumb. I'm black and I love Birdman. CA-CAAAAW!
roll.gif

why don't you guys take the blinders off, denver loves birdman the same way...

- boston loves scalabrine
- ny loves david lee
- minnesota loves mark madsen

i can on and on here, people love to cheer for under dog whites.

yup ur right, denver loves him because he's white. Houston loves yao because he's chinese. San Antonio loves parker because he's french. Dallasloves nowitzki because he's german.

So OP, do you look past everything Birdman does and just look at his skin color as a way to justify why people support him? smh

On a side note, who doesn't like the Birdman? He's someone who I'd love to have on my team

Originally Posted by IwearJORDAN4LIFE

yup ur right, denver loves him because he's white. Houston loves yao because he's chinese. San Antonio loves parker because he's french. Dallas loves nowitzki because he's german.
even if what you wrote made any sense, you named 3 superstars. birdman comes off the bench.

Reaching.

They also sounded pretty loud to me when Chauncy or Melo were making shots/throwing down dunks during these playoffs.

Let's also assume maybe they are in love with Birdman partially because he is a "white hustle player." Oh well that's not going to cause meto lose sleep and/or call the town racist.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by bud dink

why dont they jump on jr smith i mean hes got spiderwebs tatted on him....wanna know why cause hes black.

yeah
Lame

because JR is the dumbest player in the league, yeah he has talent, but he's as dumb as a rock and he's cocky. too cocky, and probably most people indenver dont relate to that. they relate to hardworking, blue collar players and that's what andersen is

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by bud dink

why dont they jump on jr smith i mean hes got spiderwebs tatted on him....wanna know why cause hes black.

yeah
Lame

because JR is the dumbest player in the league, yeah he has talent, but he's as dumb as a rock and he's cocky. too cocky, and probably most people in denver dont relate to that. they relate to hardworking, blue collar players and that's what andersen is
you salty from game 4??

being white is a factor. i am not white but bird man is one of my favorite players. sort of like scalabrini to the celtics except scalabrini is wack.

didnt laker fan cheer hard the same way for turiaf?

fans love energy players who come off the bench and play hard every possession.

It's hard to say whEther they love hiM just because he'swhIte. But let's face it, it doesN't hurt whEn a white guy is decent in soMething where there are lots of black people.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

didnt laker fan cheer hard the same way for turiaf?

fans love energy players who come off the bench and play hard every possession.
co-sign...kurt rambis and mark madsen did the same thing we loved them for energy they gave us...doesnt mean LA liked them cause theyre white
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Are you kidding me? People love the guy because of his story as a former drug addict, his balls out attitude, and his ENERGY in how he plays the game.

i hate ignorant people like you,if someone likes someone its not because of their skin color . people just like him because the energy he brings to the courteverytime.

are there any "fan favorite" type black players? I remember Walton used to be a "fan favorite" with the lakers
roll.gif
smh.gif

i'm blk and appreciate the birdman burrrrrrrrrrr.....love how he plays and also i admire how he came back after being suspended for 2 years

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I mean Colorado is 90% white...and the only remotely good white person on the team is the Birdman...

They seem to love him more than Melo, Billups, Smith....

Birdman is a good hustler though....

he's a decent player who brings energy to his team and gives a good effort consistently, if he was on my team i could see why he would be a fan favorite.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

why don't you guys take the blinders off, denver loves birdman the same way...

- boston loves scalabrine
- ny loves david lee
- minnesota loves mark madsen

i can on and on here, people love to cheer for under dog whites.
david lee's whiteness has NOTHING to do with NY fans liking him. lee is a fan favorite because in a team of overpaid underachievers he workedhis way up to becoming a starter by putting in HARD WORK every game.

hes a hustle player that energizes the crowd.... every team has someone like that......like someone said earlier turiaf was the same type of guy for the lakers

Back
Top Bottom