Anyone else get the feeling that Denver is in LOVE with the BIRDMAN..because he's WHITE??

I mean Colorado is 90% white...and the only remotely good white person on the team is the Birdman...

They seem to love him more than Melo, Billups, Smith....

Birdman is a good hustler though....

or it could be cause hes the only dude with bird wings tatted on his biceps
pimp.gif

His own teammates even said he was their favorite player tonight during the halftime segment.

I think it's just because he's crazy and people like that, he's a lot different than the average NBA player and seems to enjoy doing more"blue collar" type things on the court that people can appreciate.

No. New Orleans loved the Birdman as well.

OP you must have a underdeveloped brain. You truly are "that dude".

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy and he's a overcome a drug addiction that kept him out of theleague for 2 years....

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy and he's a overcome a drug addiction that kept him out of the league for 2 years....
Pretty much.

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy
Forget the drugs, it's all the things you said here. He's a colorful character in a league full of characters. He's created anidentity for himself that people like to see. I love the fact that Mike breen calls him Birdman more than Chris Anderson.

OP you are completely and 100% correct.

I'm sorry, I usually don't insult people, but you're dumb.
laugh.gif

why dont they jump on jr smith i mean hes got spiderwebs tatted on him....wanna know why cause hes black.

yeah

I cant stand him and it's mostly how he acts. Dude annoys me to no end.

it may also be cuz he's white. Who knows.

The OP may be onto something (or just on something). They also voted for Obama. And he's only half-white.

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy and he's a overcome a drug addiction that kept him out of the league for 2 years....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'd have him on my team and people here in Houston would love him.

i think its more of the excitement he brings to the game. when hes in the game hes all over the place making countless hustle plays and getting super excitedabout them.

i like him because he seems to appreciate and enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom