[h1]See how Google Voice works with your phones[/h1]
Watch the overview

[h2]One number for all your calls and SMS[/h2]

[h2]Voicemail as easy as email, with transcripts[/h2]
screen-voicemail.jpg

[h2]More cool things you can do with Google Voice[/h2]
screen-one-number.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji]2009 Google - Google Home - Voice Home - Ter

I got the e-mail a couple of days ago, but still haven't signed up officially. I think I can perform most of these functions with my regular cell phone.Will give it a shot though

I just got my invitation and I must say I'm in love. I'm currently messing with the feature's and I'm VERY impressed.

I've had this for over a year now, when they were grand central. Its really dope.

I like to use it as my "fake" number. Works really well when u just wanna smash a girl and not let them know too much. It also has a feature thatsounds a "number disconnected" tone when they call even though the number still works .

They just added the sms feature which is ok , I can't get MMS but its cool just for txt.

Google is gonna know everybody's business soon!

Originally Posted by Snake201

Someone send me an invite.
They haven't given user the option to invite others yet. The invitation comes directly from Google. Just sign up on their site. Just know Isigned up MONTHS ago.

just got my invite today. i signed up since it was grand central and got nothing, it's pretty cool. especially since i switch carriers/phones almost every5-6 months and never remember my phone number

Had mine since it was Grandcentral. I have my google voice phone number as one of my pick 3 numbers on Sprint (like T-mobile's Myfaves) so now I haveunlimited incoming and outgoing calls.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by Snake201

Someone send me an invite.
They haven't given user the option to invite others yet. The invitation comes directly from Google. Just sign up on their site. Just know I signed up MONTHS ago.
Got my invite from Google 2 days ago was mad hyped that night lol and I won money in Blackjack too playing with the boys.

Back
Top Bottom