Anyone else had so many quality yambs that you're in search of something deeper than physical?

Hes also the dude asking NT for advice about his current relationship or something like that....

Someone of your caliber and your experience should be giving the advice..

Sound like a hater ...what did I lie about? I never hide or omit anything so what the **** are you even trying to expose?

Secondly I tend to treat everyone with RESPECT, I don't claim to know more, nor do I claim to be KNOWLEDGEABLE on EVERYTHING because of the experiences I've had.

Your whole perspective comes off as salty and jelly ...over what I don't know, I'm just being me and all I can be is me...if that's offensive to you then that's a self conscious delima you have to work on.

I do give advice, and sharing a story DISCUSSING IT and BUILDING with PEERS and EQUALS isn't "asking for advice"....if that's how you see it then you lost already holmes. 

You coming in the game a lame on some narc **** bruh and that's not how we do it. 

Hater? Naw bro, this is the internet.... anyone can be who they want to be on the internet. To me its all fun and games....

But you? you seem to take it a little to serious. Nothing to get worked up over bro, you come in here and try to justify everyones response with a damn paragraph.

and you bring up exposing? dude youre exposing yourself with all your contradicting.... your known for it...

and didnt you also say you wouldnt post anymore after all the heat you caught from that thread?

OP is so attention starved it's unreal

I can make a time line of contradicting events that discredit one thing he says to another

Last edited:
How are you burnt out when you have a girl who goes out and gets hammered w/o you?

Then is about to get raped if not for some cop coming to her rescue

Even though your story is totally BS, pretend that really happened and concentrate on her

You're still in your 20s OP, no way you're burnt out! :lol: You're just trying to brag with no proof.

Wait didnt your girl almost get rapped??
So have you stop dealing with her???
Okay so if the Indian chick is what you want, why don't you go after her???
Just because she has more Guap doesn't mean she is unobtainable, if she is independent she is not worried about your pockets...Most women fall in love between their ears my dude, I know too many broke dudes out here wifing up chicks, so you can't use that as an excuse.
Now the whole middle eastern family thing I can understand but you are judging before you meet them( my girl is asian and this is the first family that has been cool with their daughter dating me)....
In the end I say just do you and stop looking and you might just randomly walk into her, it's not about your body count but do what makes you feel happy

Got to go my private jet is here to take me to Sweden for the weekend. 
indifferent.gif
 Just gonna start telling blatant lies to get you weak broke mother ******* off my back ....I'm sick of this ****. I say I BREATH air like everybody else it's...

"wait? didn't OP say he has gills? Yup LIAR!!!!!!! "

Then I say I have gills, I was thinking about going to the store for some juice...

"Humble brag, you're gonna drive your under water Ferrari? With your gills?"

:stoneface:  Just gonna start telling blatant lies to get you weak broke mother ******* off my back ....I'm sick of this ****. I say I BREATH air like everybody else it's...

Then I say I have gills, I was thinking about going to the store for some juice...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got to go my private jet is here to take me to Sweden for the weekend. 

:stoneface:  Just gonna start telling blatant lies to get you weak broke mother ******* off my back ....I'm sick of this ****. I say I BREATH air like everybody else it's...

"With your gills?" :lol: :lol:

I'm just burnt out, I've smashed so many and now it's like I believe I know everything there is to know about women, old, young, short, tall, black, white, Asian, Jewish, middle-eastern, crazy, shy, smart, stupid, freak, dud, filthy rich, project poor, forbidden lust, teachers, employers, friend's moms, girl's moms, disabled, police, daughters of Klu Klux Klan members, doctors, lawyers (a few), drug dealers, prostitutes, high price call girls, adult actresses.

Makes sense now...

http://niketalk.com/t/537400/physically-disabled-women-appreciation-thread/20_20

Dude weren't you just crying about your girl friend almost getting raped after she left a gay club?   That was just a couple weeks ago and now you make this thread talking about how your getting guts from all different kinds of women yet you said you have been with your girl for a min.
laugh.gif
Now you make a thread how your pursuing some millionaire  now.
mean.gif
  You make no sense and your comments don't add up.   I won't believe a thing you say unless you post pictures or videos to backup your claims.  Your probably a  16 year old virgin living in your moms basement. 
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom