Anyone else had so many quality yambs that you're in search of something deeper than physical?

call it whatever you want,

a) humble brag
b) attention seeking
c) ducktales

but no one not named leo, derek, wilmer, or wilt has had enough quality yambs

call it whatever you want,

a) humble brag
b) attention seeking
c) ducktales

but no one not named leo, derek, wilmer, or wilt has had enough quality yambs

But according to Nomad... they are all just lonely desperate 38 year old men. :lol:

Oh, and to answer your question- no, i didn't have too many- but i guess i just grew up and figured out that theres more to life. Building a relationship and being with one person that you love seems a lot better than sleeping around and being a player IMO. More satisfaction, safety, and better sex

Agreed, and I've felt the same way OP has for a good minute. I haven't known how many women I've had sex with in like 3 years. Just ******g a bunch of chicks you have zero feelings for does get old once you get to a certain point. The best sex is always with the one you love anyway. All of this is a part of growing up.

Someone cue the acoustic ducktales sound track.

What happened to the "almost raped on a train" girlfriend? You kicked her drunk *** to the curb?

yo anyone feeling the exact opposite? like you kind of have an established relationship with a good chick and yet, in the back of your mind, you want to glaze every potential yamb on the planet.....

nerd.gif
 normad coming out.
This right here,,,

Anybody who truely gets yambs on the regular would know this guy is not part of the team

I think this really should be your coming out thread, it would prove NT to be a truly progressive forum....

have you tried guys out yet or still thinking about it?

In the next couple of days, Im gonna go look at your apparent suicide thread and see how this one correlates

Yes. I get this feeling all the time. Then I think about how lucky I am to have the girl I do and realize it's not worth it. I will admit I have slip ups here and there but for the most part remain faithful.

QFT

I ruined things with some really great girls bc of my ways but I wouldn't change the past because it's made me realize what I want and to stop being a horny 21 yr old type in my older years

Congrats OP you are now officially out of your player stage. Now find yourself a fly chick you vibe with on a physical and mental level, ride out with her. IMO the chances of you cheating is slim. That is what the game is all about.

Congrats OP you are now officially out of your player stage. Now find yourself a fly chick you vibe with on a physical and mental level, ride out with her. IMO the chances of you cheating is slim. That is what the game is all about.

Prolly the realest thing in this post. I see son been soaking up that game from Tariq. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom