Anyone else had so many quality yambs that you're in search of something deeper than physical?

the nomad

Banned
I'm just burnt out, I've smashed so many and now it's like I believe I know everything there is to know about women, old, young, short, tall, black, white, Asian, Jewish, middle-eastern, crazy, shy, smart, stupid, freak, dud, filthy rich, project poor, forbidden lust, teachers, employers, friend's moms, girl's moms, disabled, police, daughters of Klu Klux Klan members, doctors, lawyers (a few), drug dealers, prostitutes, high price call girls, adult actresses.

I believe I was a sex addict and my cure was running through everything humanly possible except a high profile celebrity, model or athlete. Although I smashed a girl that's in the Guiness Book of World Records for athletics and a Victoria's Secret recruit.

It was my motivation for the Females You Wanna Smash and Don't Know Why Thread ...I find myself being attracted to their qualities that others might overlook in search for what I've already had. 

A girl into guy stuff, sports, guy movies, or an incredible girl that's just super intelligent like a scientist or developer nerd type. I don't care about looks (to an extent: you can't be fat, or out of shape)

But I'm just saying ...maybe I'm growing up.

Last edited:
VJ is VJ once the bomb goes off. It's usually not worth the hassle to chase. My life has become far simpler since that realization.

Last edited:
Humble Braggington
nerd.gif
Not even, it's actually sad and shallow and says a lot about how I value my self worth.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
try to get some std's
...no comment, plus I'm a hypochondriac and I'd go insane at the thought.
what kind of "disabled?"
Millennial crutches from a childhood disease, some of the best P ever though 
pimp.gif
, she broke it off because SHE was insecure about me NOT being insecure about her disability.

Last edited:
Def sounds like undercover humble brag. But if not then travel and find over seas yambs and then report back to nt

Just because you get a beautiful woman who has all of the qualities you want doesn't mean you still aren't going to want other women. 

You still will... and its ok because that is natural. 

Now if you act on those feelings is when you have to worry about being judged by all of the social constructs that are in place focused on making that behavior seem bad. 

I find myself being attracted to their qualities that others might overlook in search for what I've already had. 
Basically their non-physical qualities.

Personally, I'm not a fan of one-night stands. The sex typically isn't any good. I like having sex with women I can relate to and enjoy their company.

Def sounds like undercover humble brag. But if not then travel and find over seas yambs and then report back to nt
It is this one woman, just got her masters, partied with her a few times and flirted once but she gave me the curve, she's middle eastern and I believe a millionaire or really wealthy. She's kinda a ***** and it makes her ever more sexy. She jet-sets every week no exaggeration for WORK she lives a life out of a movie I swear, in popular consensus she's about a 6 or 7 but to me she's so beautiful it hurts. I can't tell you how unique she is. But in my experience everything looks like that until you get to know them and see it ain't really laying like that. Or she's bat **** crazy which is why she's been single the past 3 years I've known her.

Financially I'm not even on her level...in no way shape or form, but judging from her pics her family is old school and will probably behead her or disown her for dating a black guy.

It's whatever though, I'm gonna continue to go hard in life and if she takes notice so be it, if not whatever...

Last edited:
what about your current woman? Or the hipster neighbor? How is she above your level when you drive a Ferrari and post vids of you counting stacks? I find it odd that you've been so naïve and worried about std's and such in the past on here, yet you've "run through" all these beautiful women like it was nothing. You're a confusing person
I sold the car because I clearly couldn't afford it ...why is this keep getting overlooked? Secondly the girl is a MILLIONAIRE and I'm lower middle class New Yorker. Her food tab for the day is probably $300-$400. No exaggeration. 

And you answered your own question, I've smashed so many and came out unscathed I feel like the next time I do is the time I catch something...you got to remember I'm almost 30. I've had over 16 years sex. I'm not Bradley Cooper in Limitless smashing 30 girls a day hittin gears on a Maserati. This is over a span of 16 years, which also included the YEARS it took me to save for a used Ferrari.

Last edited:
Hold up.
Youre the same dude that posted that thread about peeping your hipster neighbor and asking people what your next move should be?

Hold up.
Youre the same dude that posted that thread about peeping your hipster neighbor and asking people what your next move should be?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I was GOOFING AROUND....got d****!

Hold up.

Hes also the dude asking NT for advice about his current relationship or something like that....

Someone of your caliber and your experience should be giving the advice..

.View media item 433806..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom