Anyone else have JR./SR. Wars in High School?

Ours is tonight...I'm pumped.

Basically the Juniors and Seniors of my HS drive around in their cars in town tonight and when you see the other class's car...Do work on it. (WaterBallons, Eggs, Paintball guns, anything)

The best thing is finding a parked car...although cars that aren't driving around are usually hidden....

Some stuff I have planned...Getting road kill and cerran wrapping all the dead animals (squirrels, possoms, rabbits) to the cars...Some sort of nasty jellysubstance on the door handles...and Im gonna try to put a stink bomb in someones car...Im doing this all to the guy who pooped on my girls car
tired.gif

Anyone else got ideas?

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Im doing this all to the guy who pooped on my girls car
tired.gif
%%+

Yeah man, its $#@#+% up, and the stupid part is that guy sent a text to a bunch of juniors and seniors saying it officially starts today at 4. And he did thislast night...

We did something like that my senior year except we went against another HS seniors in the area
laugh.gif

Come up at lunchtime and bombard their school with super soakers and water ballons
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

CHECK OUT MY SITE WWW.GULLY.COMCHECK OUT MY SITE WWW.GULLY.COM

Why in the hell would you go against your own school... when we did this back a couple of years ago we used to go against our rival school and do a bunch of$#!% to them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

na but yea i was on the football team so sometimes it would be freshman v soph/ juniors v seniors between the team

in the school yea there used to be fun play fights in the audittorium or in the lunchroom

Back
Top Bottom