Anyone else have work on superbowl sunday? vol my life sucks edition first world problems

antonlavey

Banned
guy-crying-o.gif

When will the Gods remove $$$# from #$$#$?

1-7:30. Gonna try to leave early if I can. As long as I can watch the final quarter I'll be good.

its almost like an all powerful entity is punishing you for something....

Spoiler [+]
jk

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

1-7:30. Gonna try to leave early if I can. As long as I can watch the final quarter I'll be good.

I'm working from 430am in the morning till about 12pm on Monday or whenever the hell they decide to let me leave

Yeah till 2PM so I'm straight. Missed most of the Giants games this season due to work, definitely not missing the big one.

Just watch the super bowl then when your manager asks "why did you miss work on sunday?" Hit him with the clay davis "You expected me to go to work on super bowl sunday?...shhhh"

Almost. Was gonna help a friend move some stuff but luckily she has to work all day

i have to work from 11:30 till 3 thank goodness because i would have dipped

and i know tiquan underwood doesnt have to work tomorrow..

Originally Posted by iYen

Just watch the super bowl then when your manager asks "why did you miss work on sunday?" Hit him with the clay davis "You expected me to go to work on super bowl sunday?...shhhh"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This year sucked football wise. I am not even remotely interested in watching this year.

I've had to work community service for 5 out of the past 7 Super Bowls. Fortunately I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl this year because my ankle's broken and I must stay in bed.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Whomp Whomp!

Millions of children starving around the world and you can't watch the super bowl, why is god punishing you. World should just end today cause that's completely unfair. *sarcasm*

Back
Top Bottom