anyone else havin' their 1st Xmas w/o a significant family member???

my grandmother who was basically my mom growing up (b/c my mom had me young) tragically and suddenly passed away on June 30th, she was only 65

to make matters worse, it happened on the day of my sister's wedding, about 3 hrs before

anyone else kinda feeling different this year b/c they lost someone very important to them and the family this year? almost doesnt feel like Christmas

yea buddy my pops passed away this November 2nd

he was 61

had an Aortic Dissection that became infected, inoperable

^ man I feel you

my grandmom seemed to be in good health, she took medicine for her arthritis tho and it was masking an infection that went undetected

yeah.. my sis (check sig..) passed from a stroke/hemorrhage.

i don't even want to think about the bad !+#%.. that's my only way not to be sad. it'll all come back though..
2007 has been a hard year

other than that.. merry christmas y'all and to all those that passed on.

My dad passed away a few month ago, before he passed he got to see my first born.
In his final days I got to say goodbye, honestly haven't thought about it being the 1st x-mas until I saw this post. SMH at myself.

Just think about the good times. They would all want you guys to enjoy christmas.

GrandFather passed in Nov. Gonna be awkward with no one heading the table this year for x-mas dinner

yeah, mom dukes passed a couple years ago, life aint the same, it wont be until were together again

My best-friend/ cousin/ brother/ my ace died in prison in August, he was 22 serving a 5 yr bid, was gonna be released in January. Birthday is Jan. 5th

frown.gif
I'm Lost..

My big cousin Leon Lacey Jr. (36 yo) passed away from a massive heart attack in February on my mother's birthday. Thanksgiving was a bit odd but hisdaughter was there. I'm thinking of visiting his gravesite in the morning, I'm trying not to bring it up cause I don't want anyone else feelingdown. my prayers go out to the rest of you dealing with this along with me and my family. Merry Christmas

Lost my mom 5 years ago, and it still gets real hard around the holidays.

I guess all you can do is think about the good memories you have of them, and keep going.

i feel u calidro..

my best friend/cousin/homie..aug 19th was mistaken for someone else and murdered

My dog wont be around, we used to stick the bows on her head
frown.gif
Im not a big fan of christmas anyways, i just dont like anybody.

my uncle passed in nov and he was practically like a brother/best friend to me and my cousins he was probably the funniest dude i ever met. the life of theparty and all our get togethers.

R.I.P.

My grandma passed in Nov...and my Dad is slowly dieing right now

this year has been crazy

im probably just gon chill in teh crib alone today

1 year,6 months, 15 days 3 christmas',2 thanksgivings, my 18th birthday, 3 of my moms birthdays, since ive seen my family....it hurts by i get through it

my grandpa passed away June 1st, one month before his 71st b-day, it was hard becausei grew up living at my grandparents house, so this was my first christmaswithout him

Moms is a deadbeat. Pops bounced. Brother with his side of the fam this year. Solo it is

well im still at school working on christmas...and when i get off will basically be by myself

Yea. My aunt died early November. We're going to eat at her house today w/her kids...This is gonna be hard.
smh.gif

my condolences go out to those who posted in this thread. I feel your pain, and it will get better.

Back
Top Bottom