anyone else havin' their 1st Xmas w/o a significant family member???

Yeah, my Grandma passed away earlier this past Saturday.
frown.gif

My Grandmoms passed away earlier in the year and my uncle got locked up soon after. Just gotta stay positive and keep pushin on.

My condolences to everyone. It's hard but at least you have fond Xmas memories of your loved ones while they were here, and hopefully you can carryon the tradition when you have a family of your own.
smile.gif

Some of you may remember my post about my dad and lung cancer. He passed away on February 8th of this year. He was only 50. Just not the same at home..

We were supposed to have a big christmas party but my grandma is still in the hospital so we didn't do anything. It wouldn't be right celebrating whileshe's still in there. Hopefully she'll be home in time for new year's eve, which is her bday.

My dad died three years ago.

The first Christmas we didn't even want to be home or decorate the house, so we went to see family in Long Island and stayed in the city for a few days, itwas amazing.

It's been tough, my mom still tries to give us a big/huge Christmas, but it's hard.

Plus we're selling the house soon, so it will be my last Christmas in the home I grew up in.

My grandfather passed away this past summer, I lived with him basically my whole life too. He really loved Christmas so he's been in our thoughts a lotlately. My moms even got a dog tag made with his picture on it for me as a gift.

This is also my first Christmas living on my own so it's been a pretty weird day. Christmas is one of the top reasons I'm looking forward to havingchildren so it will have that magic that it used to.

my brother is vacationing in south america.....first time our family was not together for x-mas.....

First christmas with out my girlfriends little brother, who passed away in April earlier this year. its hard becase i hate seeing her mom breakdown saying thisis the first thanksgiving, xmas, foruth of july without him. RIP Salvador Lopez Jr.

Back
Top Bottom