Anyone else here just LOVE driving? Vol. It feels GREAT

I've been obsessed with cars since I was in kindergarten, to me they just fascinated me with their design and usage.

Fast forward to this day, I'm 17 and have a driver's license and my love for cars has only grown. I remember when I was too young to drive and I'd ask people about it, they'd say it was fun for a few days then it got boring. Not for me, every time I get behind the wheel it's like a combination of relaxation, calmness, motivation and exhilaration.

I don't even own my own car, I borrow my parents and it isn't very fast but I still get a great feeling every time I drive. I can't believe people actually dislike driving
30t6p3b.gif

It's probably my strongest passion... anyone else like this?

pimp.gif

17 too i know that feel bro i always liked cars from when i was a kid 
pimp.gif

cruisin with the homies
pimp.gif

I love driving. I drove over 50 miles before I came to college knowing it would be months before I could get behind the wheel again
frown.gif

I like to drive when im smokin an just chillll but i dont like driving in general, u should become a professional driver

I used to feel the same way. Now I don't even want to pick someone up around the corner. "Damn, can't you just walk?!" "I lost my license, sorry, can't drive."

You'll hate it in traffic, good luck with that.
laugh.gif

I'm a car fanatic so I love driving, as long as there's not a craptastic accident or construction

i hate driving in the city. but if you get me driving out in places with scenery, then yes i love it

I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I know it's very early to say that, but it's just coming from the fact that I don't often get to drive that makes me want to do it so much. I can only use it to go places (can't cruise around) and when the rest of my family doesn't need it, it's not just fun, it's soothing.

I'd love to be a professional driver, even a chauffeur or wheelman or something. If I'm behind the wheel I'm good to go.

Maybe someday when I have enough money I'll start a small race team with some friends and just compete in city-held races or something.

Mundane driving... Not so cool.But performance driving is one of my biggest passion.Once I get a good abundance of green coming my way, I want to go to a rally school and start my own amateur racing.If you look at the history of driving... it's just unbelievable.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Drivin' wit' your lady/jumpoff in the passenger seat wit' music blarin' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually... Drivin' wit' your lady/jumpoff behind the wheel of your car while youre in the passenger seat wit' music blarin' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by do work son

i hate driving in the city. but if you get me driving out in places with scenery, then yes i love it

Word, driving around Houston is a %%%+% sometimes.

Drivin' wit' your lady/jumpoff in the passenger seat wit' music blarin' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif

Never really get tired of my 5.0 Stang. Dont have a lady at the moment tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i love the hometown, but don't even get me started with the traffic
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

same
Though I don't care for driving, I hate being a passenger, I feel like the person driving is always gonna crash or is just 

driving horribly

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

pimp.gif

Never really get tired of my 5.0 Stang. Dont have a lady at the moment tho.
laugh.gif

That's one thing I'll never compromise on. I will make sure I will always love and buy the funnest car I can get... some people splurge on special things, man my first car after college graduation is going to be a WRX with tints and exhaust
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom