pMLB2-3537407dt.jpg
Damn that thing is beautiful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

POSITE FIEND wrote:
never owned an NY hat, never will.

Washington Nat's all day everyday

occasionaly i throw on a steelers fitted. but thats about it
so what did you used to wear before the expos moved down there?

pops is from pittsburgh, and i love it there, so i use to rock with the pirates hat on ALL THE TIME. i have a few orioles fitteds, and we always had new erasaround here that just have DC on them.

Yea I think wearing a Yankees or Knicks hat is a little too cliche. It makes me think of those corny kids that think they're
dressing "urban" when they put a Yankees hat on backwards because they saw 50 Cent do it.

Fitteds wise I try to only wear streetwear brands and NHL teams, that way I will almost never see anyone wearing
the same fitted as me, especially here in Miami.

I also don't wear all-over print fitteds or the joints with the HUGE logo on the front, those look especially wack to me.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

How coulnd i forget the official Northside hat

home-fitted_300.jpg

pimp.gif

Gwinnett > rest of Atlanta
I need to come up there and find some uppity black girls from 2 parents households
smh.gif
at these creatures in my area

i never rock NY, Reds, or Atlanta fitteds... right now im rocking a blue Washington Nationals one... the old school blue Brewers hat

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

How coulnd i forget the official Northside hat

home-fitted_300.jpg

pimp.gif

Gwinnett > rest of Atlanta
I need to come up there and find some uppity black girls from 2 parents households
smh.gif
at these creatures in my area

I bet $20 you on the eastside.
laugh.gif

im from ny but ima a mets fan but i do rock yankee fitteds in all colors. idk to me the mets only looks right in orange & blue. this reminds me to pick upa navy yankees fitted

nothin aganist yankee fitteds but some dudes ive seen wear black/green and then throw on a yankee fitted --- i'm like uhhhh

IF YOU AINT FROM NY.

DON'T ROCK AN NY 59/50.

THAT'S LIKE ROCKIN' A BLUE FLAG & YOU AINT CRIP!

J/K.. But not really
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the Yankees fitted is the greatest fitted of ALL-TIME

Its classic,timeless,matches great, just overall you can't go wrong with a NY Yankees cap

deal with it

agreed even though im not a ny native thats my squad
pimp.gif

Im a Yankee fan but I dont like to wear just one hat. The only hats I wear are MLB on-field hats or the WBC on field hats. Variety is cool.

Back
Top Bottom