ANYONE ELSE HERE REFUSE TO WEAR N.Y. FITTEDS? VOL. FASHION CLICHE

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

TypeRPinoY Trillipino wrote:
i refuse to wear any other fitted but ATL fitteds

Dude why do you ride ATL so hard?

maybe he likes to represent where hes from? i dont see how people who live in different cities rock other cities hats. thats like all the damn cowboys fans outhere, they get joned on all day. bammas aint never step foot in texas let alone dallas. why do u like them?

moral of the rant: REP WHERE YOUR FROM.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by BoilerUp1987

yungchamp.. quit clickin quick reply so many times..
smh.gif
im on a pc pardon me
smh.gif
ouch. i would say i feel your pain.. but the Mac came back today
pimp.gif
-ness .. and PC is a thing of the past.

i wear all different types of fitteds you dont have to rock a fitted only wear you from

baseball_caps_whitesox_5950.jpg

Classic...
pimp.gif

They want us to forget when everybody and they momma was trying to get a piece of gangster black White Sox apparel. Everybody had one in the 90's.

It's the same principle as the Yankees for NYC dudes. Simple, Timeless logo etc.

I used to have an all white NY fitted. Its nothin...

I usually wear SF or A's fitteds. Usually, but ill wear whatever goes with my outfit.

I live in California now but when I was 5 years old I was living in New York and the Yankee cap was my first cap i've ever had

Man i will not wear a NY hat if it was free. I hate that iish, when people wear em and they are not from there or a diehard yankees fan. I'm from LA and ima diehard Dodgers fan so I rock my LA fitteds only. Well as afar as teams go. 85 - 90% of my fitteds are LA. Im going to give you a prime example involving acelebrity friend of mine.

You all know Tyrese the singer, actor well we are friends and we grew up around the corner from each other. He always claims Watts thi, Watts that buteverytime I see this fool with a hat on it's a damn NY hat. I asked him why you dont wear a LA hat and his reply was it dont fit them same. DUMB. I'mgon rep my city to the fullest especially when im traveling. Boy do i pack up the LA hats when im in anotha state/city.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

No hate on NY, I *#%%% with yal #!#%+*, but fa real, is that the biggest cliche in fashion? Some might call it classic but I cant stand seeing people walk around with that damn blue hat on. There are 29 other baseball teams to choose from and I'm pretty sure they have a navy blue version in a store near you.

i'm a ny'er and i'm a yankee fan, not really for style
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

baseball_caps_whitesox_5950.jpg

Classic...
pimp.gif

They want us to forget when everybody and they momma was trying to get a piece of gangster black White Sox apparel. Everybody had one in the 90's.

It's the same principle as the Yankees for NYC dudes. Simple, Timeless logo etc.
there is NUFFIN like a black and white sox fitted
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom