Anyone else hoping for a Cavs/Nuggets Finals?

Sunday afternoon's Lakers-Cavaliers matchup on ABC earned a 3.8 final Nielsen rating (6.1 million viewers), up 46.2% from a 2.6 rating for Lakers-Heat in the same time slot last year. Excluding Christmas Day games, Lakers-Cavaliers proved to be ABC's highest-rated and most-viewed regular-season game since the net reacquired NBA rights in '02.
David Stern will not allow this to happen
laugh.gif

Lebron -Melo would be fun to watch though

there's no bigger storyline then Kobe vs. Lebron.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

as much as i love the lakers, you are right - the storylines would be endless.

imagine if melo actually beats lebron..
eek.gif

Cavs/Nuggets would be more fun to watch, Cavs/Lakers would be more intense and thrilling. Plus Cavs would beat Nuggets in 5 or 6 guaranteed.

Denver would destroy Cleveland in the finals, Billups is just way too much to handle for any team.

Nuggs are playing inspired basketball. It's a lot more possible than people may think. Lake Show playin real lazy right now.

And yall are crazy if you don't think Melo could go shot for shot with Lebron. His offensive game is much more polished. Lebron is just big and fast(pause)

i need Kobe to school Lebron this year, and Melo to school Lebron next year.

by then, Lebron would be on the Knicks, and at that point i will openly root for him to win as many championships as he wants.
pimp.gif

I just want to see that look of disappointment and failure on the rapist's face once more. I hope Lebron outplays Kobe so he can show him, that his reignon top is OVER. Its the year of LBJ.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i need Kobe to school Lebron this year, and Melo to school Lebron next year.

by then, Lebron would be on the Knicks, and at that point i will openly root for him to win as many championships as he wants.
pimp.gif
10x8s3q.gif

I would like to see that, but as a big Lebron fan, i want him to beat kobe on the biggest stage, at Kobe's prime. This way lakers/kobe fans have nothing tosay. Yes, i know there is a good chance that the Lakers will beat the Cavs, but I am willing to take all the trash talk from those fans for the chance to deadthe debate...I got faith in Bron, and I think he knows what is at stake, which means the L-train will be rolling through to the charity line all series long(ifhe doesn't fall into the Lakers gameplan)...

Not really. I was hoping for a Magic-Heat ECF and a Nuggets-Rockets WCF and whoever won I'd bw fine with watching.

Im sorry, i want the lakers and cavs away from the finals as much as possible just because of the slurping. But i was thinking about what would happen toMelo's status if he beat Lebron in the finals. And it would be funny if Melo and Wade got their rings before Lebron.

^ Magic/Heat? Really? So the Magic could womp all over the Heat?

And the Nuggs would crush the Rox, as well.

that would be crazy if it happened and denver won, and it would end up with melo and dwade with rings, and lebron with nothing.... if the lakers geteliminated, i want anyone to beat cleveland

Nope. I wanna see Kobe v.s LeBron so that all these Kobe/LeBron arguments will come to an end. If thats possible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

1. Kobe vs. Lebron - sort of a teacher vs. pupil type thing. People credit Kobe for Lebron's emergence this year for a reason. If those two didn't play in the Olympics together last year, who knows if Lebron would have reached the level he's at now.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm not saying he would never reach that level. I'm questioning if it would've happened this year and as fast as it did if he didn't have a workhorse like Kobe pushing him all summer.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I'm not saying he would never reach that level. I'm questioning if it would've happened this year and as fast as it did if he didn't have a workhorse like Kobe pushing him all summer.
indifferent.gif

LeBron has been this good. But he now finally has the right group of teammates around him and the coaching staff finally decided to put some thought into anoffense.

Back
Top Bottom