Anyone else just become a Ronnie Price fan?

eek.gif

What a fantastic 4th Quarter...effort, everything you could want

Trying to yam it on Fisher was the finishing touch that had me
laugh.gif
&
pimp.gif
at this dude

Respect...got no PT all series...came out and left it all out there on the floor in the few mins he played

Had nothing to lose an played like it

i've been watching him first-hand since his days at UVSC... one of the best scorers i've ever seen in college...
I wish he'd play over Brevin Knight

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

fool looked like a female. turned around real quick after yapping off at the mouth.
tired.gif
he played real well but you can't tell me he tried to act all hardbody then turn around when fisher came up to him.

I been on him since he was in Sac word to yacking it on Carlos Boozer ***! was disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

he had me till he did that BS yacking at the end.

exactly. there must be a reason he can't even get playing time ahead of Brevin Knight? he must have bad PG skill, seems like a shoot-first PG

I used to like this dude on the Kings. He was the only player I ever liked while they were on the Kings, other than Mateen Cleaves. But liking Mateen Cleaveswas a joke. I thought Price actually had potential when he was in Sacramento.

Any other player and I would've gotten pissed when he yelled at Fisher after missing the dunk, but I still like the guy. Will never be a starterthough.

Not just yet ... granted the minutes he played tonight are going to secure him some serious cheese.

pimp.gif
@ Price...he got my respect after going face-first into the floor last year after a Turiaf foul....dude bounced up and was ready to throw hands. If thathappened to 99.9% of anyone else in the NBA, they would have just stayed down...

Back
Top Bottom