Anyone else loving that Tiki Barber is sitting in a corner crying right now?

reading these stories about how he is sad and depressed that no one gave him a chance 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KARMA IS A BIOTCH Tiki 
pimp.gif

I never used to root for the guy , but now I feel bad for Tiki.    I know the signs of a Bi Polar person too well 

That chick he left his wife for is
devil.gif

Dude "retired" in the prime of his career, and now that he wants back, no one wants him. Oh well.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I never used to root for the guy , but now I feel bad for Tiki.    I know the signs of a Bi Polar person too well 

That chick he left his wife for is
devil.gif

it's how he left his wife, cowardly 

as much as i dislike the giants...

i enjoyed their recent super bowl victory for two reasons.. watching this dude be salty was 1 of them (them beating the pats was the other)

36 years old and hasn't taken a snap in five years and talking heads on TV are having near heart attacks on how on earth no team has signed him at the running back spot. You can't make it up.

He used to be one of my favorite Giants in the early 00's and he wanted to retire and badmouth the team. He deserves it.

Dude was fun to watch and thought of him as an all around professional athlete. (fun to use in Madden too.) then this otherside came out and the stories along with comments by his former team mates (esp. Michael Strahan) really changed my view on dude. I don't feel bad for him at all, he did it to himself.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

36 years old and hasn't taken a snap in five years and talking heads on TV are having near heart attacks on how on earth no team has signed him at the running back spot. You can't make it up.
I know, right? 

I read an article that said he was devestated that no one had given him a look.  I mean, really....dude is 36 and hasn't played in what?  5 years?  Let's be realistic....if I'm a GM, I'd rather give a look to someone who wasn't as long in the tooth. 

That being said, does anyone else think that he's suicidal?

I saw that debate this morning, and thought it was hilarious. But Tiki has been crying since 07/08 when the Giants won the Super Bowl
the next year after he retired. Hell, you could also say he cries everytime he sees his brothers Super Bowl ring.

i dont feel bad for the guy.....he made the decision to leave in his prime and now he expects  shot at 36? aint happening

his wife is gonna clean him out too, that's what happens when you cheat on your pregnant wife...ain't no judge feeling sympathy for you Tiki Torched

I don't know. At first I didn't care becaue I don't really like Tiki, but the human side of me wishes he at least had a chance...And then failed
laugh.gif

I try not to take pleasure in the misfortune of others, but this is an exception.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude did this %!#% to himself
30t6p3b.gif
....he had it made w/ nbc
The thing is, I'm sure he can get another job somewhere else. I didn't enjoy listening to him, but for what it was he did well. Plus, everyone hates Tiki so that will bring viewers. I think he's just being a baby right now and is always gonna be salty no matter what.

As a life long Giants fan, !+!# Tiki Barber!!!! It's good to see that nobody is willing to give this p.o.s a chance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude did this %!#% to himself
30t6p3b.gif
....he had it made w/ nbc
The thing is, I'm sure he can get another job somewhere else. I didn't enjoy listening to him, but for what it was he did well. Plus, everyone hates Tiki so that will bring viewers. I think he's just being a baby right now and is always gonna be salty no matter what.
I read an article that said he was REALLY resented on NBC (and was unqualified). 

*Wasn't it reported that he was broke?  Probably gonna end up seeing him on some reality show w. B/C list stars....

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Dude "retired" in the prime of his career, and now that he wants back, no one wants him. Oh well.

AGREED!! these guys have a gift why not use it till you don't have it no more.. Tiki retired way too early, i'm glad no one is giving him a shot...

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

AGREED!! these guys have a gift why not use it till you don't have it no more.. Tiki retired way too early, i'm glad no one is giving him a shot...

Because if you push yourself to that point you could end up with some serious damage. I had no problem with Tiki retiring. It was his saltiness and how he carried himself.

Robert Smith was probably the only one who retired early the right way (for RB's). The guy was still a Top 10 back and had no qualms with walking away to start his next career, which he does darn good at.

Back
Top Bottom