Anyone else more into Converse (Chucks) than any other shoe?

Real talk, i used to be the white on white adidas guy. Had superstars and 3 forum lows, not to mention a bunch of other white shoes...but gave up on them because they would yellow after a few months and become unwearable. I also found the funky color mixes have gotten a bit too extreme and juvenile nowadays....

I finally decided to buy some chucks. 3 years later, i still wear the same pair of my black and white canvases. Awesome shoes.

I got myself a pair of limited edition and somewhat rare leather white low chucks with the 3 straps at the top instead of laces. I then bought a camo slip on from gap for $17 and a pair of optical whites. Now i want some leather black and white chucks!!!

anybody else feel me? I mean im not shutting out other brands...but lately ive been going this route....
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

this is soooooooooooooooo not a nike retro post.

ebay id: sdcw51
air jordan xiii team red/white 11.5 B grade VVNDS $100 shipped

air jordan viii black/chrome 12 VVVNDS

check it out...

Can't seem to bring myself to wear 100-year old shoes. Do you, though.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

chucks have the classic look i can appreciate, but they are hell on my feet...couldn't imagine wearing them regularly.
team i like shoes​

Quote:
Nope. Otherwise, I would be on Conversetalk.com.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Appreciated. I live them in the summer...

5y04shj.jpg
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

They don't have Air, or carbon fiber plates, and no ankle support, so I'll pass.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

you guys do realize that nike OWNS the chuck taylor...it doesnt own all of converse...just the chuck taylors

dang..this is what i get for posting at 3 AM..lol mods, can you please move this?

i do agree though, they kind of hurt my feet but i got used to them.
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

never really cared for them but I had a few pairs over the years.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

the only ones i bought were the suede slip-on Varvatos Chucks. they are really comfortable and are great to wear when you want a change from Nikes.

wasn't there supposed to be a Jordan Chuck Taylor that was to be included in the DMP package, i remember that was said right around the time that NIKE bought the All-Star or Converse, whatever, was this true or just ducktales?
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

I'll honestly say that Chucks are one of my favorite shoes. I wouldn't say #1 because I don't really have a favorite, just a few shoes I really like.

I think a lot of people on NT would say they don't like chucks just because it's kind of hard to "break necks" in a pair of chucks. @#%$ that. That's not why I'm into sneaks.

Nothin' compares to rocking some fresh chucks with some crisp khaki dickies :pimp:
pimp.gif
At least in my opinion, haha.

SD...The only place for me.

WTB: Vans Mr. Cartoon Authentics. 11-12

canvas shoes are great in the summer. plus you can toss them in the washer if they get too grimey.

I'm not going to say chucks are the number 1 most comfy shoe, but I do find them much more comfortable that af1s for some reason.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

quite uncomfy for long periods but they're good......simple, classic. and very affordable.....
...no really.

#1 shoe, and always will be. black highs and white lows for me all day. people overuse the word classic too much, but if there is only one classic in the entire sneaker universe, these are it. even non-sneakerheads can tell you that.
----
WTB: AF1 mid '03 white/sport royal, Lunar dunks west sz 11

Quote:
its all about jack purcells.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

Back
Top Bottom