Anyone else not have health insurance?

I graduated so Im no long covered under my parents policy...was working for a company that provided health insurance, but im not working anymore... so im currently without it..and worts of all, I just got sick the other day....

i need a mri and cant get one having no h.i sucks bad man.
i just got hired at best buy part time lady said soon part time will get benefits
pimp.gif

i need a mri and cant get one having no h.i sucks bad man.
i just got hired at best buy part time lady said soon part time will get benefits
pimp.gif

If you're still going to college, the new health insurance laws will let you get coverage under your parent's insurance until you're 26 now. Get your parent to add you to their health insurance plan again.

If you're still going to college, the new health insurance laws will let you get coverage under your parent's insurance until you're 26 now. Get your parent to add you to their health insurance plan again.

havent set foot in a doctors office/dental office in over 7 years bc of no insurance....Place i worked at for 3 years had the option but being dumb I did notin about it and then got laid off....Thank God notin bad has happen to me ever....but i know i gotta see a dentist soon
ohwell.gif

havent set foot in a doctors office/dental office in over 7 years bc of no insurance....Place i worked at for 3 years had the option but being dumb I did notin about it and then got laid off....Thank God notin bad has happen to me ever....but i know i gotta see a dentist soon
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

It's up to 26 whether or not you're going to college or not. As long as you're not insured otherwise. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

It's up to 26 whether or not you're going to college or not. As long as you're not insured otherwise. 

i feel you fam.My wife had a blood test for her pregnancy.I am covered though.Got a call, said it cost me 8,000!!!!!I WAS FLIPPING OUT!!!!## STATUS.but then she said I only had to pay 500.00.I didnt know if I were to be pissed or not.So yah, I feel for some who dont have it man.

i feel you fam.My wife had a blood test for her pregnancy.I am covered though.Got a call, said it cost me 8,000!!!!!I WAS FLIPPING OUT!!!!## STATUS.but then she said I only had to pay 500.00.I didnt know if I were to be pissed or not.So yah, I feel for some who dont have it man.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

the only good thing i get out of working for UPS is full insurance...and i rarely use it 
ohwell.gif

What do you do there?
unload...when i first started you had to be there 3 months to get full insurance...now i think it's a year...but still
5 days a week, 4 hours a day, plus i don't even have to show everyday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

the only good thing i get out of working for UPS is full insurance...and i rarely use it 
ohwell.gif

What do you do there?
unload...when i first started you had to be there 3 months to get full insurance...now i think it's a year...but still
5 days a week, 4 hours a day, plus i don't even have to show everyday 
pimp.gif

Losin my on the 28th due to lack of funding
30t6p3b.gif
Lookin for some now for my family. Dumb expensive

Losin my on the 28th due to lack of funding
30t6p3b.gif
Lookin for some now for my family. Dumb expensive

Real Talk....Most states offer free health insurance for people who make less then $2000 - $3500 a month. It is easy to apply for and can take about a week to get. You get a real insurance company that has bid for the contracts with the state. Most of these do not have a co-pay for visits or prescriptions.

I used to make decent money, but things change. I didnt want to blow my savings for health insurance (about $450 for a family of 4), so I applied. I sent her my paystubs for 2010 and told her my story. She reviewed my case and they gave us insurance. My wife only works seasonally as a njaac coach, but takes care of the kids the rest of the time.

So basically now, based off my the end of my 2010 income, I have free health insurance for the remainder of 2011. This is such a relief for my family. Most importantly it gives me time to find the right career path for the future, instead of rushing into a new job to get cheap insurance.

These programs are not just for people in "section 8" housing, or welfare. These are real programs that can help people get through tough situations.

WE ALL PAY TAXES SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.  THIS IS ONE WAY TO GET THAT HARD EARNED MONEY BACK. DON'T BE SCARED OR EMBARRASSED TO ASK FOR HELP...ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH.

Good luck.

Real Talk....Most states offer free health insurance for people who make less then $2000 - $3500 a month. It is easy to apply for and can take about a week to get. You get a real insurance company that has bid for the contracts with the state. Most of these do not have a co-pay for visits or prescriptions.

I used to make decent money, but things change. I didnt want to blow my savings for health insurance (about $450 for a family of 4), so I applied. I sent her my paystubs for 2010 and told her my story. She reviewed my case and they gave us insurance. My wife only works seasonally as a njaac coach, but takes care of the kids the rest of the time.

So basically now, based off my the end of my 2010 income, I have free health insurance for the remainder of 2011. This is such a relief for my family. Most importantly it gives me time to find the right career path for the future, instead of rushing into a new job to get cheap insurance.

These programs are not just for people in "section 8" housing, or welfare. These are real programs that can help people get through tough situations.

WE ALL PAY TAXES SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.  THIS IS ONE WAY TO GET THAT HARD EARNED MONEY BACK. DON'T BE SCARED OR EMBARRASSED TO ASK FOR HELP...ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom