Anyone else noticing females becoming more and more "less taboo" regarding Sex?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i remember the days of playing with a womans emotions  hitting it and never calling her
pimp.gif
now it seems like they dont even care
ohwell.gif
its like they ruined the fun factor of completely degrading a woman cause they degrade themselves
laugh.gif

What the hell? This is why women have grown emotional #**$!.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Girls just don't have morals anymore ...
Word 
tired.gif
 , unlike most guys on here i do want a wife one day and its slim pickings and only getting smaller 

I see a lot of you NTers complain about this. I think it happens to be the type of girls you hang out with. It is not only that. It is also the type of girls you attract. A lot of the way some of you talk on here, I am not surprised those are the type of girls you go for or attract. Some of you do not respect women and seem to have such a sexist and misogynist view when it comes to women.

Most girls I know have high morals and high standards when it comes to the way they conduct themselves. I don't know where you are picking these girls.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Word 
tired.gif
 , unlike most guys on here i do want a wife one day and its slim pickings and only getting smaller 

I see a lot of you NTers complain about this. I think it happens to be the type of girls you hang out with. It is not only that. It is also the type of girls you attract. A lot of the way some of you talk on here, I am not surprised those are the type of girls you go for or attract. Some of you do not respect women and seem to have such a sexist and misogynist view when it comes to women.

Most girls I know have high morals and high standards when it comes to the way they conduct themselves. I don't know where you are picking these girls.

Translation: They put their own #@@!% on a pedestal and expect dudes to dance for them.  I don't want anything to do with those types of chicks or the loose type, but there are very few of any other type.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Well I personally don't like hearing anyone talk in details about what they do sexually. LOL
Cosign.  This is a pet peeve for me.

This and it goes for both men and women. 

Why worry about what your daughter could be? Its her life not yours. I know its easy for me to say without children but I feel thats what most people forget..they weren't angels as children. People always point the finger but never look at themselves.

The world as always been sex and violence driven. 

I also agree with Quincy on this. Some men are worried about not wanting and wishing to not have a daughter?
laugh.gif
What makes having a son any easier? 

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Why worry about what your daughter could be? Its her life not yours. I know its easy for me to say without children but I feel thats what most people forget..they weren't angels as children. People always point the finger but never look at themselves.

I'm not a parent...and I welcome any Parent to come in and chime in on this...but I'm willing to bet those are NOT parental instincts at all. Everything I've come to understand about parenting based on my upbringing and watching others revolved around using your knowledge and experiences in life to BETTER your children from yourself. I don't know any good parent who would say "it's my child's life...not mines. I did $*!!#% up things...so they can too". 

This reminds me of something I heard this girl say the other day. I was visiting my friend's building when I was back home in the Bronx, and these girls got on, they started talking, and out of nowhere, one of them said, "I'm about to get some d--k." She actually stretched the word "d--k" out and did this little dance movement when she said it, too. Her friend started laughing and said, "You can't be tellin everybody yo business like that." They were about 14 or 15.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

. like the girls i know or knew refer to themselves as b's, O's and things like that.

I knew I forgot something in my OP. This is extremely alarming. I had to sock my little sister in her nose for putting that she was a 5 star %*#%+ on her text message signature. I blame these pop star #%#+** for that nonsense. Chicks like Nikki Minaj, Lady Gaga, etc. have tied in sexuality with being a "fashionista" and these chicks are eating it up. Lil Kim NEVER had this type of stronghold on young girls. Technology is so much more advanced than it was 10-15 years ago and we have things like YouTube that it makes alot of this stuff more accessible than before. These chicks ain't gotta leave their house no more to be in society to soak @%%* up now(if that makes sense). They can go right on the internet now and choose someone to mimic.  
wait so you are blaming these female 'celebrities' when rappers have been advocating a lifestyle and view of women like this for some time?  so now (some) women are living up to what men have portrayed them to be and you look down on them for that?  wow...  not saying I agree with a womens choice to do this, but it is her choice and lots of dudes act like this is  how they expect women to be.  is it really that surprising that they choose that course then?

I also find it odd that someone who is 'claiming' to have bagged so many chicks would have a problem with them being comfortable being treated like that.  that sir I believe is the definition of a double standard.  "I can smash you and treat you like an object, but if you treat yourself like an object then that is when there is something wrong"  hmmmmm.....

The world as always been sex and violence driven. 

I also agree with Quincy on this. Some men are worried about not wanting and wishing to not have a daughter?
laugh.gif
What makes having a son any easier? 

I can only speak on my upbringing and my environment, but I'm positive ANY parent that has both boys/girls will tell you that while it's a challenge being a parent period that there's a different struggle bringing up a female in this current city. Or even back in the days for that matter. I got ALOT more leeway coming up than my sisters do and I understand why now. The ills that potentially could have taken me under as a black male were definitely there (hanging with the wrong crowd, getting mixed up with gangs, drugs, violence). Because males are considered the alpha species in general we always had a "one up" period. My parents never had to council me like they had to council my sisters about conducting themselves as females because we had different targets on our backs. Especially sexually...
So no...a son isn't "easier" to raise but it's fighting two different battles.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

. like the girls i know or knew refer to themselves as b's, O's and things like that.

I knew I forgot something in my OP. This is extremely alarming. I had to sock my little sister in her nose for putting that she was a 5 star %*#%+ on her text message signature. I blame these pop star #%#+** for that nonsense. Chicks like Nikki Minaj, Lady Gaga, etc. have tied in sexuality with being a "fashionista" and these chicks are eating it up. Lil Kim NEVER had this type of stronghold on young girls. Technology is so much more advanced than it was 10-15 years ago and we have things like YouTube that it makes alot of this stuff more accessible than before. These chicks ain't gotta leave their house no more to be in society to soak @%%* up now(if that makes sense). They can go right on the internet now and choose someone to mimic.  
wait so you are blaming these female 'celebrities' when rappers have been advocating a lifestyle and view of women like this for some time?  so now (some) women are living up to what men have portrayed them to be and you look down on them for that?  wow...  not saying I agree with a womens choice to do this, but it is her choice and lots of dudes act like this is  how they expect women to be.  is it really that surprising that they choose that course then?

I also find it odd that someone who is 'claiming' to have bagged so many chicks would have a problem with them being comfortable being treated like that.  that sir I believe is the definition of a double standard.  "I can smash you and treat you like an object, but if you treat yourself like an object then that is when there is something wrong"  hmmmmm.....
First of all...quote me where I said I looked down on women. I'll wait.
2nd...am I not human? I thought we were allowed to change in our viewpoints and opinions as we get older? I CLEARLY stated that I USED to see and treat things differently. Because I was one way...that means I can't have a different opinion about it now?

I can only speak on my upbringing and my environment, but I'm positive ANY parent that has both boys/girls will tell you that while it's a challenge being a parent period that there's a different struggle bringing up a female in this current city. Or even back in the days for that matter. I got ALOT more leeway coming up than my sisters do and I understand why now. The ills that potentially could have taken me under as a black male were definitely there (hanging with the wrong crowd, getting mixed up with gangs, drugs, violence). Because males are considered the alpha species in general we always had a "one up" period. My parents never had to council me like they had to council my sisters about conducting themselves as females because we had different targets on our backs. Especially sexually...
So no...a son isn't "easier" to raise but it's fighting two different battles.

I knew your answer would be this.

So basically, the most you are worried about when it comes to having a daughter is how sexually active or how sexually promiscuous she would be? All you can do is raise her right, but in the end, as a being, she will make her own decisions when it comes to that. Hopefully, she will understand and know how to conduct herself respectfully. That should be a concern for your son or daughter though. I do not buy the whole stigma when it comes to that thinking and how for boys whatever trouble they get to it is alright because it is socially acceptable and they are alpha males. As I see it, when it comes to raising girls, they might get into stuff but eventually it is easier to straighten them out. As with some boys, they tend to be the stubborn ones and it is harder to "control" them and they tend to do what they want for themselves and those troubled ones end up messed up for life. 

In my extended family, most of the ones who happen to be messed up are the boys/men and the girls/women are the ones that turned out fine.

It is hard to raise a boy or a girl, no matter what the circumstances are.

i remember the days of playing with a womans emotions  hitting it and never calling her
pimp.gif
now it seems like they dont even care
ohwell.gif
its like they ruined the fun factor of completely degrading a woman cause they degrade themselves
laugh.gif

This is very true. I broke up with my girl a week or 2 ago and she didn't even care! I was hurt to be honest. But it wasn't working out, as much as I wanted it to, so I said #!!* it. Then it kinda hurt my ego when I told her and she's like "Well, ok, whatever."
eek.gif

I remember the first time I heard females talk openly about sex, felt like I evolved that day.
laugh.gif
  They were talking amongst themselves but seem to have no regard for discretion considering they were sitting at the same exact table.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For the most part. This is true.[/color]

Damn thats starting to be the way it is... dude on here earlier was talkin about how he enjoys C blocking and all that... dudes on here wit avatars of them wit no shirts even tho all these men on the site...

and WOMEN ARE POPPIN OFF lol doin some other. its cool for the most part cuz they gettin what they want but its still suprising to see "women" carrying themselves like that
i think women are just more strong minded these days. and the majority will take any kind of attention by any means necessary. which means you will have more at bats to smash 
happy.gif
I'll respectfully disagree with that part. I don't think it's a matter of them being strong minded. As I said earlier...I think it's a matter of being fed up with the perceived sterotypes and double standards when it comes to men/women that they feel like being "open" is their way of firing back. I don't necessarily view that as being "strong minded".
As for having more at bats...like I said...maybe it's just me...but at 24 and having knocked down only God knows how many chicks...sooner or later you find yourself needing "something else". I don't necessarily mean that to be a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but new !!%#% without a challenge isn't really fulfilling after a while.

exactly, women do dumb things like this for reasons I'll never understand. Its all good and fine now but fellas can u imagine tryna make an honest woman out of some of these $+!% down the road? Who wanna wife a broad thats been ran through????

Originally Posted by hellaones

I remember the first time I heard females talk openly about sex, felt like I evolved that day.
laugh.gif
  They were talking amongst themselves but seem to have no regard for discretion considering they were sitting at the same exact table.
It's not even a matter of them talking amongst each other. I expect that and I've always seen that. Even if they're doing it loud enough for people to hear. I'm talking something like making your screen name on Facebook something like Maria NumberOneCumGuzzler Smith.
That type of *%$$ is new territory for me...

I had tosock my little sister in her nose for putting that she was a 5 star%*#%+ on her text message signature...
so you socked your sister in the nose because she did what you disapprove of, and you don't see this as looking down on her/women?  and you are worried that if you have a daughter that she will turn out like that.  so you do disapprove, but only for family?  seems like a bit of a contradiction and doesn't make a lot sense to me.  please explain this further if I am missing something. I know I personally disapprove of it, but I also know that there are a lot of other factors outside of themselves that have influenced them to act like that.  still, I also realize that they should be able to see past those influences to make the right choices.  just as a person who grows up in a bad environment can still make the choice to not follow the paths of those surrounding them.

2nd...am I not human? I thought we were allowed to change in our viewpoints and opinions as we get older? I CLEARLY stated that I USED to see and treat things differently. Because I was one way...that means I can't have a different opinion about it now?

I am glad that you realized that lifestyle wasn't something that made you feel good about yourself.  what confuses me is that you seem to be placing the blame wholly on the women, when you in fact admit to treating them like that.  so why did you choose to start this thread saying you can't believe women are acting like this when you yourself have been one to treat them like that?  do you see what I am getting at here?  why not start a thread saying "maybe we should stop treating women like hose because these days they are proud to be that." 

you seem smart, at least smart enough to now see that treating women like that doesn't really make you feel like a good person.  I just had to point out that assessing them with the lions share of the blame misses a lot of points.  I mean I have noticed the same change in behavior in women that you have rightly noted, but I myself have never treated women like that.  I know that I may be rare in that regard but that is what I believe in and am proud of it.  but I am also constantly surrounded by examples of people who do treat women like that and so it doesn't really surprise me that women then choose to act proud of being used.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I had tosock my little sister in her nose for putting that she was a 5 star%*#%+ on her text message signature...
so you socked your sister in the nose because she did what you disapprove of, and you don't see this as looking down on her/women?  and you are worried that if you have a daughter that she will turn out like that.  so you do disapprove, but only for family?  seems like a bit of a contradiction and doesn't make a lot sense to me.  please explain this further if I am missing something. I know I personally disapprove of it, but I also know that there are a lot of other factors outside of themselves that have influenced them to act like that.  still, I also realize that they should be able to see past those influences to make the right choices.  just as a person who grows up in a bad environment can still make the choice to not follow the paths of those surrounding them.

I am glad that you realized that lifestyle wasn't something that made you feel good about yourself.  what confuses me is that you seem to be placing the blame wholly on the women, when you in fact admit to treating them like that.  so why did you choose to start this thread saying you can't believe women are acting like this when you yourself have been one to treat them like that?  do you see what I am getting at here?  why not start a thread saying "maybe we should stop treating women like hose because these days they are proud to be that." 

you seem smart, at least smart enough to now see that treating women like that doesn't really make you feel like a good person.  I just had to point out that assessing them with the lions share of the blame misses a lot of points.  I mean I have noticed the same change in behavior in women that you have rightly noted, but I myself have never treated women like that.  I know that I may be rare in that regard but that is what I believe in and am proud of it.  but I am also constantly surrounded by examples of people who do treat women like that and so it doesn't really surprise me that women then choose to act proud of being used.

- I socked my sister because I'm her big brother...I can do that. Don't mean I look down on women. 
- I'm not worried about my daughter turning out like anything. I'm just indifferent about the obstacles young black women face period in this society and I don't see them improving. It goes a little further than "just be the best parent you can be" these days. there's more devils than angels on the youth's shoulders today. 

- I'm not sure where you're seeing a contradiction. I used an isolated example with my sister. I'm not using society as a basis on how I view/treat my sister. I did what I did because I feel like MY sister was out of pocket and me as her brother, has some say in the matter. I can have my opinion of every other woman in the world but I'm not able to do anything about that. That isn't contradictory, it's reality. I can't slap every woman for calling themselves 5 Star %*$%$%%.

- you seem to be caught up on me "attacking" women. Sure, I could have included the "male influence" in my original post...but I didn't. The intent of this post wasn't to play the blame game and point the finger. It was a keen observation. That's all. I'm not here to make a public service announcement on treating females better.

Word 
tired.gif

Translation: They put their own #@@!% on a pedestal and expect dudes to dance for them.  I don't want anything to do with those types of chicks or the loose type, but there are very few of any other type.

QFT

I feel what OP is saying it's OK to be a closet freak but don't be out here broadcasting ya whole business to the general public

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For the most part. This is true.[/color]

This is true , I see guys wearing their girls pants a lot.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I feel what OP is saying it's OK to be a closet freak but don't be out here broadcasting ya whole business to the general public

I mean it's more to it than that but you're right...I guess that is sort of another way to say some of what I'm saying in brief. I just feel certain @+$* don't mean to be spoken on.
It's just alarming to see a grown woman in her 20's just going OD hard out in the open. Girl talk...or talk amongst a group of friends is one thing. When you posting facebook statues, twitter, blogging about that type of @+$*...it raises an eyebrow or two. Like "damn, when they start doing this"? 

That's why I don't even get gassed off the nude MMS's anymore. Alot of chicks be posting them %!*!! to the web themselves on some amateur porn **@*.

Morals in this country have been changing regularly for decades. This is nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom