Anyone else noticing females becoming more and more "less taboo" regarding Sex?

im not you

Banned
I've observed alot of females really not giving a @#@% these days when it comes to discussing sexuality. I can't speak for anyone else but growing up I remember sexual discussions being taboo amongst females. I mean of course you'd see and hear adults holding discussions on it...whether you were listening to those little radio discussions at night...watching Dr. Drew on MTV or some !!%#...whatever the case. Even then...I just remember there being a certain level of integrity when it comes to females discussing sexual activity...especially when regarding themselves. 
I'm not sure if it's the evolution of the MTV generation, and pop culture being sex crazy period...but I'm noticing an increasing amount of females just saying the craziest of !!%# lately. I can go on Facebook and Twitter and certain chicks be on there going HAM. I'm talkin !!%# like...them talking about blowing cum bubbles, taking it up the @$%...how many dudes they let smash...sittin on dudes faces...orgy sessions, etc. Sometimes I be like 
eek.gif
. I can't say I'm bothered by it...but it's definitely eye opening. I mean I feel like I haven't been out of HS that long (2003) and I can't recall even the sleaziest of broads conducting themselves in such a manner. I even know a few chicks in NY who just started this dating blog and they be talking about some wild OD !!%# in graphic detail. I'm just like...wow...these chicks seriously just DON'T care anymore. It's like they feel like they've been pigeon holed into that double standard of men/women when it comes to sex...that they're on some rebellion !!%# right now. 

Makes me worried about having a daughter one day...

i cant speak for all but woman these days seem to degrade themselves and or not ladylike or classy like they used to be. like the girls i know or knew refer to themselves as b's, O's and things like that.

Wait so you mean women can't talk about sex in detail (if that is what you are talking about)?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.
Saddening isn't it? (Yes, as stated, for the most part)

But, OP, I'm sure 99% of people do realize it.

Back in the day we didn't have all these social sites/media outlets for anonymous banter. I think a lot of it has to do with people thinking they're namless and faceless on the interwebs, even if that isn't always the case.

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

. like the girls i know or knew refer to themselves as b's, O's and things like that.

I knew I forgot something in my OP. This is extremely alarming. I had to sock my little sister in her nose for putting that she was a 5 star %*#%+ on her text message signature. I blame these pop star #%#+** for that nonsense. Chicks like Nikki Minaj, Lady Gaga, etc. have tied in sexuality with being a "fashionista" and these chicks are eating it up. Lil Kim NEVER had this type of stronghold on young girls. Technology is so much more advanced than it was 10-15 years ago and we have things like YouTube that it makes alot of this stuff more accessible than before. These chicks ain't gotta leave their house no more to be in society to soak @%%* up now(if that makes sense). They can go right on the internet now and choose someone to mimic.  

i remember the days of playing with a womans emotions  hitting it and never calling her
pimp.gif
now it seems like they dont even care
ohwell.gif
its like they ruined the fun factor of completely degrading a woman cause they degrade themselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i remember the days of playing with a womans emotions  hitting it and never calling her
pimp.gif
now it seems like they dont even care
ohwell.gif
its like they ruined the fun factor of completely degrading a woman cause they degrade themselves
laugh.gif

Maybe they just want sex too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Wait so you mean women can't talk about sex in detail (if that is what you are talking about)?

I never said they couldn't. I'm just saying I remember females in general having a little bit more integrity growing up to the point where talking about taking cum shots on the face was forbidden.
To play Devil's Advocate to myself...I used to LIVE in that Male/Female stereotype. I used to bang everything moving and thought it's what I was supposed to be doing. At 24, realizing that !#++! come a dime a dozen...just doesn't really seem that "cool" anymore. I find it more of a challenge to come across a female with some type of common decency and lady-likeness about herself these days.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For the most part. This is true.[/color]

Damn thats starting to be the way it is... dude on here earlier was talkin about how he enjoys C blocking and all that... dudes on here wit avatars of them wit no shirts even tho all these men on the site...

and WOMEN ARE POPPIN OFF lol doin some other. its cool for the most part cuz they gettin what they want but its still suprising to see "women" carrying themselves like that

things are changing... society are more susceptible to change now ...

girls do what they want.. dudes do what they want

blame da internet, once they saw that guys actually LIKED when they were loose they took it and ran with it....

hell i ain't complaining
pimp.gif

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.
What does that even mean?  And who cares?

Ya'll read too much dcallamerican. . .

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.

Damn thats starting to be the way it is... dude on here earlier was talkin about how he enjoys C blocking and all that... dudes on here wit avatars of them wit no shirts even tho all these men on the site...

and WOMEN ARE POPPIN OFF lol doin some other. its cool for the most part cuz they gettin what they want but its still suprising to see "women" carrying themselves like that
i think women are just more strong minded these days. and the majority will take any kind of attention by any means necessary. which means you will have more at bats to smash 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Girls just don't have morals anymore ...
Word 
tired.gif
 , unlike most guys on here i do want a wife one day and its slim pickings and only getting smaller 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

.hell i ain't complaining
pimp.gif
And herein lies the dilemma...
As I said before...I used to have no problems targeting the loose joints but for me...that got old eventually. Sooner or later a man needs to have some sort of challenge. #*$#*$% is basically hooking for free out here these days. It's all fun and 
pimp.gif
 until you have a daughter one day.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blame da internet, once they saw that guys actually LIKED when they were loose they took it and ran with it....
This has a lot to do with it.

Plus all the promiscuity on TV and all their role models not giving a $%%* either.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Women are the new men.
Men are the new women.

i think women are just more strong minded these days. and the majority will take any kind of attention by any means necessary. which means you will have more at bats to smash 
happy.gif
I'll respectfully disagree with that part. I don't think it's a matter of them being strong minded. As I said earlier...I think it's a matter of being fed up with the perceived sterotypes and double standards when it comes to men/women that they feel like being "open" is their way of firing back. I don't necessarily view that as being "strong minded".
As for having more at bats...like I said...maybe it's just me...but at 24 and having knocked down only God knows how many chicks...sooner or later you find yourself needing "something else". I don't necessarily mean that to be a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but new *%$+@ without a challenge isn't really fulfilling after a while.

Why worry about what your daughter could be? Its her life not yours. I know its easy for me to say without children but I feel thats what most people forget..they weren't angels as children. People always point the finger but never look at themselves.

The world as always been sex and violence driven.

Back
Top Bottom