Anyone else on CentSports?

Joined Feb 12, 2008
but you are trying to promote with your rep code

anyways, it's not even worth it, trust. been up, real up, too long and complicated of a process to withdraw funds.

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Originally Posted by jman8811

for real, what's so complicated about withdrawing funds?
it's like a step-by-step process and you have to enter a contest each step and if you lose, you get booted back to the beginning and have to start over again, step-by-step again and again until you win each step and can withdraw.  some crap like that anyway.

Joined Apr 11, 2006
i was wondering if this was real or not like do you actually get to place free bets and get cash from it... i heard about putting the cash up first and then getting money but idk does their way actually work?

Joined Apr 11, 2006
idk, if im going to mess with that process i don't like things hard to withdraw be messing with the account and all that

Joined Jun 26, 2004
I have almost $40 on one account and $20 on another. I select some bets when I'm bored, the withdrawal process is too annoying

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now