Anyone else prefer to look bummed out??

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

And some people are into fashion and wearing nice clothes. Its whatever you are into. Time and place for everything.

this

also i prefer to wear clothes with no logos or labels.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

hell yeah
pimp.gif

i dun givaf

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Gotta look presentable most of the time.

cant go around looking bad..... not a good look no matter how you put it. Sweats for casual wear are not whats up.

maybe cause Im brown
Well I'm a Brown and I'm brown, but +!+$ it I rock sweats/shorts/tees most of the time. People respect my work and how I carry myself, so why should my attire have to speak? But, eveyrbody has their styles and what not, I'm not the type of person trying to outdress the next man everyday.

I can get fresh if I really wanted to, but I prefer just a tee(lately it's been the nike tees with stuff on them like "you're not that bad I'm just that awesome"), basketball shorts or sweats, good shoes & fitted, everything has to match though. I won't throw on a purple tee/orange sweats/green fitted/red shoes or anything like that.

I dress up for work 5 days/week, I'll rock the comfortable look whenever I can. Other than that I keep the waves looking ok for the most part, facial hair doesn't grow like that but I'm letting it grow as much as it will now. I like to be a "fresh comfortable" if that makes sense

I dress for comfort always
I only get "fresh" clothing wise when need be
Other than that, blk or white polo tee, cargos, j's or air max all day errday

i'm usually in a pair of jeans and a shirt/polo. if it's to run and errand or hot outside, i'll be in some basketball shorts/sweats and some dirty slippers

Im always clean, hygene wise...but as far as dressing, besides dates or going out to some type of party...im ALWAYS in sweats, DC hoody, random tee, and my nike p rods or some nike trainers...i just dont care

I bum out in terms of dressing all the time... Hoodie, sweats, bball shorts, etc is what I rock a lot of the time.
smokin.gif

I'll usually dress up nice like once or twice a week, but usually I just bum out.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'll rock sweats or hoop shorts but I have to get my haircut or else I feel mad crazy 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sweatpants all winter FTW

exactly.  I wear a suit 5 days a week and enjoy the hell out of some damn lacrosse shorts or sweats in my down time or running errands or dining at non cereal establishments

Hoop shorts, tee, slides/jays, fitted/fresh cut. Gotta look somewhat nice even if bummy.

Sounds like OP gave up.

But in all honesty. I like being comfortable. But I will never look like a hobo. Even if I rocked a shotgun.

I can care less of how I dress ....

I have someone that loves me and I have children ....

I'm not single and I doubt if most if not everyone that I will meet on a daily basis are going to have an impact in my life ....

I sometimes get looks of, damn how is that guy driving that whip ....

I once went to Raymour and Flanigan and the 1st person I talked to walked away. The next person that attended me got 25k cash for house furniture and the one that walked away was trying to come back and say that was my client I was just getting the water. YEAH OK ..

Point blank - Never Judge a book by its cover.

Dress better - Like really what does that mean? Dress a way society has deemed is fly? No matter how fly you think you dress, there will always be someone that will hate and say you look ----- one of the best dressers that I have ever seen is Scott Disick and he is one of the biggest dushbags.

Back
Top Bottom