Anyone else prefer to look bummed out??

Anyone else? I prefer to be comfortable. I don't get too many haircuts to be all fresh and +%%+. I don't put on stupid looks or follow trends and all that dumb +%%+.
I prefer to be scruffy. Some dudes shave their arms and chest and butts 
laugh.gif

This one $%!#* at my work told me I need to shave 
indifferent.gif
 You need to stop being an annoying $%!#*.

yea, my last semester I adapted this look and didn't look back. i only get dressed up for a party or a date.

The fact that I'm in the Air Force I have to keep my hair and facial hair in "standards" but on my off days I let my $$++ grow out
laugh.gif
I don't be giving a #%*%

I am a waiter and I revolutionized the rules just cause my boss likes me and I refuse to give a !$#% about how I look. He lets me do my thing and its appreciated.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

I am a waiter and I revolutionized the rules just cause my boss likes me and I refuse to give a !$#% about how I look. He lets me do my thing and its appreciated.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Really though, it just makes so much more sense having things like that. For everybody's benefit.

Being comfortable is one thing, looking unhygienic and straight up hobo status is another, know the difference please.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Being comfortable is one thing, looking unhygienic and straight up hobo status is another, know the difference please.
tecca nena wrote:
I think having to look on point allll the time is a weakness

Cosign. I hate when people always have to get decked out like they are going to the see the president.

I keep a low cut strictly so I don't have to brush my hair. other than that I'm a sexy beast

This.
And some people are into fashion and wearing nice clothes. Its whatever you are into. Time and place for everything.

keep my hair low, started rocking a beard a couple months ago.. and man, It was written. I don't see myself clean shaven in the near future.

Clothes? it's all about occasion/timing.

i walk that line between bummish and comfortness a plain blk RL tee camos and converse n im good

Gotta look presentable most of the time.

cant go around looking bad..... not a good look no matter how you put it. Sweats for casual wear are not whats up.

maybe cause Im brown

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Sweats for casual wear are not whats up.
Personally, I can't leave my house wearing basketball shorts and some chancletas or sweats or some lazy shh like that
indifferent.gif

Thats against my ethics yo.

Agreed, but this is just gonna turn into another "F you dressin' better cats" thread.
It's really a philosophical question. 

Unless I'm going out somewhere or on some sort of date, I'm usually "bummed out" with basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and Nike/Jordan sandals or sneakers.

I usually stay groomed though in terms of hair but whenever I grow my facial hair out, females seem to like it.

Sometimes, I feel like I get more attention when I'm not trying to. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom