Anyone else rich but poor at the same time?

I don't know what is it called when u drive a 30K, your mom drives a 50k, and dad drives a 50k and live in a 1 million dollar home in one of the best town in america but i feel guilty buying $100 sneaker and spending $ on lunch everyday.

awesome first post. :lol:
laugh.gif

XBL: bklynball
PSN: bklynball

Its called being cheap

Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

That's not being rich but poor, it's being stingy.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

if u that much of a baller, buy me a four door bmw
TEAM PLATANO!
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah cheap and stingy are better words to use than poor.
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

I think my biggest issue is that people just look at me differently.

People just assume that im stuck up, big headed etc. when my friends know im competely the opposite. It's not like my family has had money all my life, I've seen the ups and downs and I'm defintely greatful for where my family is today.

That's why I like being in college so much...my high school was pretty small, so if people didn't know me kids would be like 'oh yeah that kid has an H3'...and leave it at that. In college nobody has to know that stuff unless they really get to know me :lol:
laugh.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

I am rich by the fact my parents have taken care of me. When I finish school, I won't have any student loans to pay or such so that will be very nice.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

i get money but:

Quote:
yall dont know my expenses, i gotta buy bigger plates...and more baggies, why yall all aggy?
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

That @#%$ is a conudrum aint it?

I thought you would be talkin bout the high income but you got so much wages that you end up with lil money

What your being is hood rich, cheap *** @#%$

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

That @#%$ is a conudrum aint it?

I thought you would be talkin bout the high income but you got so much wages that you end up with lil money

What your being is hood rich, cheap *** @#%$

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

i feel you i live in a half million dollar home and me my mom and sister all have new cars
i have no problem spending money on shoes or food but i just can't bring myself to spend more than 20 dollars on a shirt! weird i know

There is no such thing as being rich but poor, it means youre living outside of your class and youre working hard to make ends meet.

A classic case of keeping up with the Joneses
Life is hard, but so am I​

Back
Top Bottom