Anyone else see drivers nodding off while driving?

flocka

Banned
Does anyone else always see drivings falling asleep at the wheel when they're driving to or from work?
laugh.gif
 I swear, every day on the way back from work I'm always driving behind a car whos constantly swerving into other lanes almost causing accidents. This whole pattern happens every 20 seconds until I have to switch lanes. Does this entertain anyone else? I'm always trying to see how close to side swiping other cars the driver gets. !%%! is hilarious
roll.gif

dam...where do you live? that doesn't happen where i stay lol, and I wouldn't stick around if i saw it
grin.gif

Nah, but one time my friend told me he saw me driving all "*$@$@$" (I'm chinese) one time when we were both on the highway (3 hour drive back from yosemite). I know better now, I know somebody who rear ended another driver because they nodded off. Just pull over and get at least a good nap in before driving.

I'm pretty sure everyone's guilty of nodding off when they drive sometimes. Happens to me once a week and it's scary as hell no lie. I live in Washington, 425 area. I never see people falling asleep on regular roads, only the freeway.

I work nights. For awhile i would be really tired when coming home from work. Dont know why all of a sudden that happened but it scared me everytime i started to doze off.

Originally Posted by afivedollarsbuster

I work nights. For awhile i would be really tired when coming home from work. Dont know why all of a sudden that happened but it scared me everytime i started to doze off.
I'm not sure that I understand. Can you say it again?

- Yeah, I noticed this just a few days ago.

- I was behind this car and observed the driver swerving wildly, while on the expressway at 60+ mph speeds.  I pull up on the side of the whip and see son nodding with the subs knocking hard as
3e2156486ddd8104935d8bd69176ddd17059cc7.gif

side-effect-drive.jpg

- I was like
nerd.gif
!   
, if you're that tired, stay your
the
home.

grin.gif

The worst feeling ever!!! Happened to me a few weeks back, I was running on no sleep but had to pick my mom up from the hostpital... man on the way home I just couldn't keep my eyes open... and being on the highway I swear its damn near impossible... managed to stay up just enough to make it back safe though

Originally Posted by Flocka

I'm pretty sure everyone's guilty of nodding off when they drive sometimes. Happens to me once a week and it's scary as hell no lie. I live in Washington, 425 area. I never see people falling asleep on regular roads, only the freeway.
OP you going soft already on your third post?

Back
Top Bottom