Anyone else sick of all the Retro I's

I think we all are but does jb listen to us?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

i wish they would just retro the carolina colorway without any additions like patent leather or a stupid picture :smh:
smh.gif
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Air Jordan 1's have always come with a slew of colorways. Nothing new. I believe the one's have the most released colorways of all the Air Jordan sig shoes
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

No, not at all. Don't like them, don't buy them. I'm hoping at some point we will get more non-Bulls OG colorways, my Grails are among those colors... :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Eh, just buy what you like, only Retro 1's I bought this year were the BMP.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
only Retro 1's I bought this year were the BMP.
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY
DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

its getting ridiculous ... why are they retroing AJ1 lows in 20 diff colorways ? it excessive
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I m sick bout it, now that you mention it
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

you know what i'm sick of? people who supposedly have love for Jordan Brand that are constantly complaining about the releases.
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

^^ I'm def with you..what could you possibly "love" when you complain and cry about every [or atlmost every] release.

^^^ The fact that people complain about Jordan releases doesn't mean that they don't have love for the company. There's people that have loved JB since it's birth in the mid-80's. How do you think they feel now about some of the garbage JB puts out? I'm sure you guys aren't a fan of every jordan that comes out. Are you? Me personally, I've LOVED JB in the past and now it's only a mere interest in the brand. I'm sure a lot of people can see where I'm coming from.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

i am, i didnt cop one pair...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
seems like only the bums that couldnt affort any other jays got em.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I'm sick of all the retros in general, not just the ones. every shoe that gets retroed comes in like 10 colorways or more before they move on to the next shoe to butcher.

Especially all the Low I's..... |I
tired.gif
Yawn....

Serious OD by JB for all these retros...see them at the outlet... :lol:
laugh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

I wish they'd drop the Black and Red's and the Black and Blue jammies again... The White abd Caro's would be nice too...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

yes, most of the colorways that recently dropped are wack.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

If you don't like, please don't cop.
Makes life alot easier for us that really want em'
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom