Anyone else still like LIVE.LOVE.A$AP better than LONG.LIVE.A$AP???

Mixtape, or Album?

• Mixtape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Album

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I love the album AND the mixtape (and Lord$ never worry and deep purple) but I find myself listening to Live.Love more than Long.Live! Most people I talk to, who also listens to A$AP music, say they prefer the album more than the mixtape, but that's not me. I can't be alone, right?

I like both, but his mixtape is so much better than his debut it's not even funny. The Skrillex and Fashion Killa songs were awful and brought done the album

Get Lit
Wassup
Bass
Brand New Guy
Peso
Purple Swag
Keep It G
Roll One Up

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: That's damn near the whole tape

Last edited:
I love both personally. Tracks like 1 Train, the intro, suddenly, and Jodye put Long live a bit above in my book.

Album was dope but the mixtape was better. It had a more cohesive sound and the beats on it just bang.

Like most rappers, the mixtape was far better than the album.

IMO Live Love A$AP is up there with Kush x OJ as an instant classic mixtape

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoyed the mixtape.

I actually removed the album from my ipod a few weeks ago. It picked up a bit near the end, but couldn't find it in me to play it any further than the few times I did.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing when I heard Wild for the Night for the first time, after the expectations I had for the album.

the album was real solid, but i loved the mixtape. for me, i can play it pretty much straight through no problem, but with the album there were easily some forgettable tracks scattered throughout. liveloveA$AP always seemed like more of a complete project to me

I can't believe some of you are acting like his album was garbage; some people can never be satisfied. That **** was fire, dude did a great job with it.

I can't believe some of you are acting like his album was garbage; some people can never be satisfied. That **** was fire, dude did a great job with it.
Basically. Album was very close to the tape in terms of quality.

What does people not liking an album have to do with their ability to NEVER be satisfied? Clearly they were satisfied with the mixtape.

Last edited:
For real. The only songs I don't rock with from the album are fashion killa, pain, and Hell. Long LIve GOES.

Fashion Killa will forever be the worst song he ever wrote. 0/10
Lol I dont know why but I dont mind hearing it every now and then. 
embarassed.gif

Mixtape>

The album had some dope joints on it but didn't sound as cohesive and the mixtape had better production IMO.

It really depends on what I want to listen to. I think they both offer slightly different sounds, probably give the edge to the mixtape.

The production was just better.

A$AP needs to get back on those grimey, spacey, loopy toons. It just goes with his whole aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom