Anyone else that can't drink soda/sugary drinks anymore?

Nowadays, the only time I drink soda/pop is when it's mixed into my liqs. Other than that, I'd rather have water, juice, etc.

Haven't drank a soda in mad long. Only water, grapefruit/cranberry juice, and occasionally milk and powerade.

Whenever I tell people I only drink water they look at me like im crazy.
laugh.gif

Occasionally freshly squeezed lemonade..but soda is an absolute no.

I havent drank soda since I was in middle school(I am 25 now). All i drink really is water, gatorade(G2), and light cranberry juice. Even when I go to a restaurant and order like a lemonade I have to add a crazy amount of water because its way too sugary. 

I can handle soda but I have been drinking a ton of tea lately, straight up non sugared tea, too.

Main one is classic Coca-Cola followed by Mountain Dew and recently, A&W Root Beer. I grew-up on this stuff as well as drinks like Yoo-Hoo and Nesquik. Most of it's burned off when I'm swimming or surfing though. I still get 6-8 glasses of water and occasionally drink juices, but soda is definitely still in the mix...

I love Coke Zero, can't live w/o it.
Then when I ran across Cherry Coke Zero, I was drinking 4 cans a day of that stuff.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Vanilla Coke was
eek.gif
. Hardly see it now though
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
have to walk 8 blocks to the only corner store around me that still sells it.
pimp.gif
worth the walk tho

I drink water 9/10 times but an ice cold soda with ice is very much appreciated with meals and/or a hot sunny day.

rarely mess with soda. maybe a coke when im having a burger at a diner or something. but if its between free water and paying for a coke im taking the water 99.9 percent of the time. i pound OJ like theres no tomorrow though.

Occasionally I will have a Coke Zero. 
Regular pop is waaaay too sweet for me now. It's water and coffee at the office. 

i'm about to cut out all the crap i drink.  chill on the beer and start drinking vodka sodas.  i'm trying to get shredded once i get cleared by the doctor. (hernia surgery)

I wish coke was less sweet. I have to have carbonation sometimes. Fountain soda is whats up tho

Only time I drink soda these days is when Im not drinking my bourbon straight

Cherry Coke Zero/Diet Pepsi 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I do feel alot better without drinking sugary sodas...but once in a while that Purple Mountain Dew (I think it's called Typhoon or something) is CRACK, and so is the blue one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom