anyone else think in the 20's relationships are worthless and overrated for the most part

Originally Posted by woody2626

Truth is alot of these females don't have their *+$% together in their early 20's.

Needless to say I haven't been in a relationship in 4 years. I wont settle

We're at an age where we're just finding ourselves. I just embrace it.

Everyone is different, there is no scale.

Where you are in life with school, and most importantly, career wise, is what dictates what you ultimately want.

IMO, people like to over analyze relationships, and I know it's such a cliche, but just do you.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Those are the prime child bearing years
grin.gif
Yup for the FEMALE.  I can be in my 30's, 40's even in the 50's and still get with a 20 something female and give her my seed. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Those are the prime child bearing years
grin.gif
Yup for the FEMALE.  I can be in my 30's, 40's even in the 50's and still get with a 20 something female and give her my seed. 
But my dude, how are you so confident in pulling a young 20 something once you're past your prime? Not saying you're an ugly dude, because I don't even know you, but thats a bold statement to make, knowing that you can predict or control what happens down the line. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

it all depends on what you want....you can very well have a successful relationship in your 20's, just like you can have a failed lovelife passed your 30's when you actually want to settledown.....

preach 

Back
Top Bottom