Anyone else think JB mixing retro #s and colorways is cool?

for example
moz-screenshot-2.png
air-jordan-7-vii-hare-katc-2.jpg

s4xh5h.jpg

i mean of course it shouldnt be over done...but do you think this would be a nice thing for them to start doing for other models?(V, VI, XIV etc)
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

If its done right it could be nice I saw a PS of some infrared V's on NT that were fresh.

If done correctly, this would be great. Someone put up a ps of the 13s in the Olive 9 cw. It was nice. I would cop.

This is inevitable. They've been doing this before they had even thought of retroing their sneakers (i.e. cement colorways). We will eventually see a point when every (special) colorway has been used on another model other than that it originated from.

301-642-thickbox.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-spring-summer-2010-releases-6.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg
air-jordan-olympic-pack-fnl-2.jpg

looks like only Is are getting the treatment...still looks good to me, i wish they would do some Vs and XIIIs though.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THERE ONLY BEING DONE ON 1s

yup. they're using the same formula as dunks and SBs. except with different colorways, they're blending other models famous c/w onto 1s.

I'd rather see this than more fusions cause some of them could be very good if they are done correctly

this might be alright in some cases, but more than likely JB would put out more losers than winners

I love the look of black nubuck with teal and purple......
I wanna see aqua cw's like aqua 4's...aqua..5....aqua 6.....

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Wish they would on more sneakers besides a 1s.

and spizikes and 60 plus and other trainer j's 
sick.gif

don't worry when they are done milking some other ideas they will hop on this.

someone post the PS of those Olive 13's, they looked really good, been searching but cant find it.

See those XX inspired 1s were bad execution , many Nt'ers in the sneaker art forum have done amazing jobs remixing kix jb should holla @ BP & others to put in some work.

I like some of these. But to me I see that colorway, I think about getting the shoe it was originally used on.

Grape I's, Concord I's with a patent toebox, Crocodile I's, White/Cement I's.

All those would be fire to me. I wish they would.

Back
Top Bottom