Anyone else think Polo is played out?

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Like really..I see the same people in the RL thread posting there pickups and some of the selection got me like
eyes.gif
. Bunch of dudes down here in the south are jumping on the bandwagon too.
my polo fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and it's their boo-boo
happy.gif

I have to disagree, out of all the hype brands, Polo seems to be the only timeless classic.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Been rocking polo for years and its TimeLess. Its Only played out to people who follow trends.
Took the words right out my mouth

If its so played out to you, then wouldn't you technically have the advantage by not having one on?

I should have taken note of the original question....shows you don't have your own frame of mind/sense of style from jumpstreet.

No way it's played out, sure around here more people wearing it but most are proper with it and I don't really mind.

It won't be as many people have mentioned they make decent clothes and they cater to the rich and the average joe.

"we be doin' it up, Brooklyn style...." ~Special Ed~..its never played out...theres been d_riders since Kanye started his foolishness, but diehard Polo heads still keep it funky fresh.

BTW J crew is the only other brand that is CLOSE to RL...NOT BETTER, stop that. I have tons of both in the closet.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Dudes down south been wearing polo.

Ignorance at it's finest.

Don't let Young Dro and L.A. mislead you.
T.I. was rappin about Lo waaay before Dro even came on the scene...

I have three articles of Ralph Lauren clothing in my closet and that's fine by me.

Dudes now adays just try to be Polo'd down, and that's cool if it's your steeze... but for the most part, it's getting ridiculous.

I like POLO but its no point in wearing it, its to many knock off's out there..How everyone in the hood wear POLO..1 POLO shirt in Norstrom is$79.99....Its $60.00 if they on sale but it always the wack colors..

Originally Posted by Savonne

I like POLO but its no point in wearing it, its to many knock off's out there..How everyone in the hood wear POLO..1 POLO shirt in Norstrom is $79.99....Its $60.00 if they on sale but it always the wack colors..
what?

you can get them for 35 dollars on sale

Originally Posted by Savonne

I like POLO but its no point in wearing it, its to many knock off's out there..How everyone in the hood wear POLO..1 POLO shirt in Norstrom is $79.99....Its $60.00 if they on sale but it always the wack colors..

You can find good prices on real stuff if you look for it

Back
Top Bottom